Is a penis visually appealing?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I hate uncircumcised meat
it is simply unappealing
Plus when ya think about it the shaft is moving inside of the skin so the skin isn't moving very much inside of you. Less stim for the woman or the guys ass.

Plus a uncut guy is going to bacn and jabb the unit it to try to feel. I talked a guy into getting an adult circumcision. He fked much better afterwords and I think that he's pleased with the results. Healing was a btch though.
I think you couldn't be more wrong.... have you ever had sex with an uncut male? I'm guessing from your assumptions you haven't. So yeah... I think whatever... disregarding your assumptions.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, absolutely! I adore penises. I would say i have a penis fetish and i pretty well worship them. (Although i do love the men attached to them as well! ;-))

I collect them (in the form of pretty coloured gel dildos that will look great in the window with the light coming through them). I paint them (as in art - paintings) for my own walls. And i just love looking at them (not to mention feeling them inside me).

The penis is a thing of beauty to me.

I never understood why other women thought they were ugly. *shrug* To each her own, i guess.

That said, i must say i prefer to look at a cut, trimmed dick. I find them a bit more esthetically pleasing. But they are all beautiful, in their own ways.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate uncircumcized meat
it is simply unappealing
Plus when ya think about it the shaft is moving inside of the skin so the skin isn't moving very much inside of you. Less stim for the woman or the guys ass.

Depending on the penis, if there is extra skin, it's actually more stimulating. There are condoms out there that have pouches (Inspiral is a brand I've used before), and in study after study men and women report more sensation. These are similar to an uncircumsized man in that there is more "stuff" to move around and cause sensation.

Plus a uncut guy is going to bacn and jabb the unit it to try to feel.
What in the glory hallelujah God are you talking about? Is this what passes for English in junior high these days?

I talked a guy into getting an adult circumcision. He fked much better afterwards and I think that he's pleased with the results. Healing was a btch though.
Just. Wow. Wow.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus a uncut guy is going to bacn and jabb the unit it to try to feel. I talked a guy into getting an adult circumcision. He fked much better afterwards and I think that he's pleased with the results. Healing was a btch though.
:confused:
hawkgirl
Languages Spoken:
english some french and conversational spanish

I think you should file a lawsuit against your English teacher.