Is a permanent relationship on LPSG possible?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just wondering if anyone has found a lasting relationship here on LPSG, or if every encounter here is more or less just a one-night-stand or fun/casual sex thing. Any real connections? Anybody?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just wondering if anyone has found a lasting relationship here on LPSG, or if every encounter here is more or less just a one-night-stand or fun/casual sex thing. Any real connections? Anybody?
There have been 3 or 4 of which I know. As for me, I say no. This was never meant to be a dating site, I am kicking myself for forgetting that. :cool::frown1:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realize LPSG was never meant to be a dating site, and that a real connection is far fetched - was just kinda hoping, but oh, well, I'm not having anything anyway - not supposed to, not meant to be. Just too old.

Thanks and best wishes to any who met and connected!
Be blessed.
Good luck!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes,there are real lasting relationships here.
And you're NEVER too old! :cool:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anything, to me, is possible. I met my ex...hmm...bad example, but it's all I got. So...ahem, I met my ex on a silly website...what website you ask? HOT or NOT! 'Til this day we are ambiguous about where exactly on the internet we 'met'...if that's not an unlikely place, I don't know what is...wait, this place. :smile: Actually I think here the chances are better. Anyway, we were together for over 5 years...that's at least a LTR.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are two people that I have 'real', permanent relationships.
One is just a friend (for almost three years - woo hoo!), the other is a friend, but we have dated on and off for over a year - I think we are better friends.

As far as the sexual stuff - one I dated^, the other, I still have regular contact with his sexy ass, and the third... well, it wasn't sex and we still keep in touch. :cool:

For the rest of the people I met, we just hung out. All are cool, but they're not what I would call permanent. Although, one or two could grow to become long-term friendships.
Yes,there are real lasting relationships here.
And you're NEVER too old! :cool:
Does this mean I have chance, sexy? :naughty: :09:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd settle for a friendly fuck buddy...but alas, it seems LPSG is only a showoff site. It's damned near impossible to find a hung buddy who really is into having his cock worshipped!:mad::frown1:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ArtfulDominant and I just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary a few weeks ago.

We met on LPSG in November 2006 (I had a different username then -- "Chrysalis") and moved in together in May 2007.

We are sickeningly happy together. :biggrin1:

Oh, and you're never too old. I'm 38, and he's significantly older than I am.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ArtfulDominant and I just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary a few weeks ago.

We met on LPSG in November 2006 (I had a different username then -- "Chrysalis") and moved in together in May 2007.

We are sickeningly happy together. :biggrin1:

Oh, and you're never too old. I'm 38, and he's significantly older than I am.
I recall reading your story, written as Holly Blue (I think), about meeting Artful (could not recall his ID), and loved it. Congratulations!

And, again, to the OP, I can't say enough how much I have enjoyed the company of people I have met from LPSG. Be selective, of course, but I hope you give it a try - if it doesn't work out, you'll only invest 30 min. of chit chat over a cup of coffee or lunch.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was never meant to be a dating site, I am kicking myself for forgetting that. :cool::frown1:

School is meant for getting an education.
Bus stops are where you wait for a bus.
Work is where you do your job.
Bookstores are where you go to buy a book.
Supermarkets are for buying your groceries
Bars are where you go to get a drink when you are thirsty.
Laundromats is where you go to wash your dirty laundry.
Church is where you go to worship.

People have found other people at all the above

Stop kicking yourself.
Bruised ankles are not attractive.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I guess...... was just curious. If there are real, genuine relationships out there, more power to you who have them, but I suspect it's a precious few. Kinda like winning the lottery. lol! I've never been lucky. :wink:

It's a moot point anyway - I'm firmly fixed in my life of responsibility, caring for my handicapped daughter and being available for my schizophrenic son - socked in. No time or opportunity for anything to develop with anyone. As I am not capable of ca
sual sex/one night stand things, it's just as well anyway. :rolleyes:

(Did have an offer from a 22 year-old who's a member here on LPSG and lives in my city, and he's handsome, muscular, 6' 1", with a 8 1/2" by 6 1/2" cock, but I suspect it would only have been a "Hey, guys, I laid a 68 year-old broad!" braggadosia comment for him to make to his buddies, and I can't be just an apostrophe in someone's life, so I said "Thanks, but no thanks.")

I'm one of those old-fashioned broads who can't separate love and sex - needs both. :heart: Heck, I don't even have any friends here (moved here 4 1/2 years
ago,) and since I never get out (have to be here pretty much 24/7), there's no chance to meet anyone.

I did have 2 "lunch dates" (guys met on the internet) during the past year - the guys enjoyed it but they weren't what I was looking for. :frown1: Useless for me. I am too, too old. Not gonna be anything for me - no love, no sex in my future. Celibate for the past 4 1/2 years - I will NOT be a slut. I stay horny all the time, but I just can't be loose. I'm resigned to a life of taking care of others - at least it's rewarding.

But I think it's wonderful that there have been ANY long term relationships that started here! Yipee! :biggrin1: And congratulations to the winners who have a LTR! :flowers1:

Last edited: