Is a size preference logical?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by zaza, Apr 23, 2007.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

Whatever your size preference might be, breast, penis, bum, general build or whatever, do you have a logical reason for it?

I like a guy with wide shoulders, don`t know why I just do.

2. slartlibartfast

slartlibartfast New Member

Albums:
    Id say no. For me its the whole package. I prefer blondes until I clock a stunning brunette! Im not really a breast man but my wife has great bigs tits! Its how it all fits together what counts.

3. LemacST

Gold Member

I like petite girls...small framed, 5'0-5'5ish, B or C cup, a cute butt, blonde...I think this because I'm 6'0, dark-featured and a pretty lean-framed guy myself, so we'd complement each other well, maybe. Of course, this is just something "ideal", although I'm willing to take most kind of girls. It's funny, I remember the other day seeing a girl that fit the exact specifications I just listed and finding her extremely attractive, then later I saw a girl, a little taller and much thicker and voluptuous, very dark (maybe hispanic or italian, but I wouldn't be surprised if she were half black) and I found her just as sexy and attractive. I can find all sorts of different girls attractive, I guess the only requirement is a cute face and a compatible personality

4. Lito

Lito New Member

I have no logical reasons for my preferences. I have two that come to my mind:

1) big boobs (ovious... patent cliche, but wth). I like them, as long as they are natural. I like'em big, hanging, not hanging, whichever way they come.

2) Japanese girls... I don't know... too much spectremen wwhen I was a child? Anyway, I've got 4 asian gfs so far, and even studied japanese in my teens.

So there... I really have no logical explanation to my preferences... go figure... I came without an instruction manual, I'm afraid. :)

5. anon265

anon265 Member

I particularly like dark, soft, curly hair, because I know I like how it feels to the touch.

But I also like graceful, classic features, so someone like Helen Hunt is very attractive to me as well.

I think a lot of what we find physically attractive has its roots in our evolution. Broad shoulders for instance, may be appealing from a masculine, protector standpoint. Symmetric features, and body ratios may be good indicators of genetic quality, and therefore a large factor in mate selection.

What we find emotionally and intellectually attractive, IMHO, varies much more...

But sometimes, there's just no putting words to it. :biggrin1:

6. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Big tits and curvy. And dirty. And older than myself.

7. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a preference for big butted women.Full hips,round,meaty cheeks.I have no idea where it comes from,only that fucking a big butted woman in doggiestyle sends me over the edge.

8. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Size preferences are influrenced by environment and heritage (Nature and Nurture).

ie/ I was raised in China untill I was 11, thus I prefer cute/ B to C cup girls. One could argue that the fact I'm Chinese predetermined the above preferences and not by my environment.

Nothing is logical.

9. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

As a wide-shouldered guy...that is encouraging

My preferences are...negotiable. So many beautiful women of different builds.

...OB

10. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I don't know that I have a size preference, other than that I prefer women who are reasonably physically fit. Emaciated or very overweight women don't usually do anything for me. This is somewhat logical because I like to hike, swim, rollerblade and sail, and I'd like someone who is capable of joining me in these activities.

For a long time I only dated women who had smallish breasts. Lately, they've all been large breasted. Why? I have no idea.

I do generally like taller women because I'm fairly tall myself. This is logical, because it makes kissing while standing, walking while holding hands, dancing, and certain sexual positions, easier. But that's not to say I don't find shorter women attractive too.

*sighs* Maybe I'm just horny for lots of different women. And if that's not logical, I don't want any part of logic.

11. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i honestly don't think there's any logic towards any feature that anyone's attracted to

12. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bah. What a silly question.

Of course it's logical! Here, follow along:

"I think it's what I like. Therefore, I like it."

:wink: :biggrin1:

(apologies to Descartes)

Draft saved Draft deleted