Is a white bull possible?

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
i have been looking in to the whole cuckolding thing since i am newly single, and remembered a few folks on here saying that they had been an offical bull b4 so i have figured i'd ask, Is it possible to be a white guy and be a bull cause i can't find any websites with a woman taking a white guy

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cuck is a really specific scene. The interracial element is a big part it for many (most, I'd say) of those involved with it: it's not just about the bull's dick, it's how he dominates and humiliates the cuck (whether or not there is any sexual action between the two directly).

All role-play games rely on stereotypes and clichés, and most people looking for that kind of play usually have a script in mind. Cuck is just one of many, though it seems to be getting a lot of traction here lately.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
http://www.ultimatecuckold.net
a pretty good site to get information on cuckolding and bulls. there are a few threads on LPSG you might want to read. easiest way to find them is doing a keyword search *title only* on : cuckolds, cuckolding, bulls. look for posts from Rex2000, Lerotic and a few others. *Mr. Bbucko ^^^*

i'm not really into the whole cuckolding scene played out in a typical straight/BBC scene but i spent a good bit of time researching the fetish. turns out i just like Bulls:redface:

ml

Last edited:

B_AznWife4BigDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I am a hotwife and I only have WHITE bulls. There are lots of big white men who will serve as bulls, if you bother to look. I am asian and was never into the black bull thing.

bighardcock_ger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been looking in to the whole cuckolding thing since i am newly single, and remembered a few folks on here saying that they had been an offical bull b4 so i have figured i'd ask, Is it possible to be a white guy and be a bull cause i can't find any websites with a woman taking a white guy
is is possible^^ look at me ;)

D_Toomis Tooltooter

Account Disabled
Media
I have played with M/F couples as a bull in cuckold scenes off and on for thirty years, since my early twenties, so whatever you call it, that would make me a white cuck bull.

I my experience this is the flip side of many husband's fantasies about having sex with their wife and another woman at the same time; the scene can be mellow or intense, it just depends on what everybody brings to it. No question, having a larger cock is part of being a cuck bull, but I think it is more about attitude and confidence, some power to excite and get the couple off.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's another website about WHITE BULLS

Here's a clip she wrote
(Do cuckold bulls have to be black? - Cuckold Phone Sex)

Of course, it’s an old standard thought that black men’s cocks are bigger and longer than white men’s cocks, and I myself have usually found that to be true. But I will admit that the longest cock I’ve ever had (although not the fattest!) was on a white boy… a full twelve inches. It was long, but the whole experience sucked because that white boy didn’t know what the hell to do with all of that length, so all he did was pound it in and out of me, and let me tell you that doesn’t do anything for me.