Is Adam Sessler Packing

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Dust, Sep 12, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

A while ago on G4 (videogame television), Adam Sessler was wearing a Robin (Batman's sidekick) outfit. I remembered a shot were his crotch was visible and it looked like a large hose was going up his thigh. After the clip, the vivacious Morgan Webb commented on not wanting to see him in spandex while she laughed and covered her eyes.

Does anyone have proof or photos of Sessler's cock? More importantly, does anyone have Morgan Webb pics when she has hard nipples or little clothing?

2. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Come on! Someone needs to know something. I am jealous of him because he had the oppurtunity to show off his large dick to Morgan Webb. She is making her way towards becoming a star with her large real tits, wonderfu smile, tight ass, and monthly FHM column. The next stop on the boner train is Playboy.

3. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

This is unfair dudes. Besides a few replies and the one guy who loves my gallery, I am getting teamed up upon by quite a few men with big dicks. Even though that is probably a fantasy for most of you. Oh wait, I apologize for not being a "real man" and going straight for the low blow. But the low blow is probably your other fantasy.

In the end I apologize if I offended anyone or seemed creepy. I just wanted the illuminating beauty of Ms. Morgan Webb to be noticed and I thought hung guys would dig her. I would never do anything to harm a woman and I would like to apologize to her if she finds out about my posts. Young hormones make men do strange things.

Draft saved Draft deleted