Is all the fuss worth it?

allrightnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site is most helpful.....in terms of big huge dicks and how to deal with one..I appreciate it.

Is what I don't understand is everyone's fixation with them. If you have one, and you are not gay, chances are you have or have had issues with women accepting them, I am referring to 8.5" or bigger (length) and 5.5" or bigger (cirCUMference). If you are gay, even then the larger size can present a problem, if you like to fuck anally.

I guess to my point, if you have one you have one, if you don't, you don't. If you have one and enjoy your sex life then all is well, and if you do not enjoy your sex life then all is not well...I guess you may want to think about making some changes....

If you do not have one and want one, what can one do? Besides find someone with one. I am not sure about the enlargement techniques not sure if they really work, if they do, where do you stop, if you are fixated in having a huge one!

How does one get over the fixation? Any recommendations....?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am also doubtful about enlarging, both because i don't know wether it is safe (which metods are fully safe, if any is), and because i do not think that if a guy does not accept himself he will change his mind only because of a couple of inches more.

Most members here however have no fixation, we are just here to share experiences, comments, advices (at least i hope so!).

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This forum is great place. I'm not here to "enlarge" myself. I really don't want it any bigger.
But it's a great place to share experiences unique to a large penis. I mean, if you go like "I have trouble penetrating because of my 6" girth" in a table of random friends, you'll be exiled as a: A) Liar B) Boasting asshole c) worse etc.

I didn't chose my size. I'm happy with it, and sharing experiences is a healthy part of human behavior, I believe.

I like it here. Guess that's what I have to say.