Is anal really pleasurable?

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same! It took me *years* to final realize that about myself. Bc until then, i was never really onto anal.
As I said having something solid just stuffed up my butt never felt that great to me. But this motion toy. Yikes. It really hits that sweet spot I guess.

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You need to prep a bit but yes I LOVE getting fucked.
I clean my hole first with an anal douche, then I either get my hole rimmed by my top, making it nice and wet or I just lube it up. In any case you’ll want to use lube in order to make the hole more accommodating to cock. Usually the top fingers me a bit to stretch my pussy, and then I’m ready to go.

I love the feeling of him sliding into me and stretching out my hole. There can be a slight discomfort there but be patient, I usually just let him stay in for a minute and then he slowly starts to thrust so that the ass can adapt to having a big cock in there.

The idea of having a hung top dominate me is also something that makes me super horny so it adds to the pleasure. The idea of knowing that my pussy is what he desires to fuck. And I know some guys don’t like bottoms calling their ass a pussy but that’s how I like to call it because that’s how I use it.
Once he is properly in, and I’m lubed up well, he can pound away. And it’s the most amazing feeling. I think of it all the time when I’m not getting it too. It’s all I’m meant to be sexually and I am a proud little slut that loves to be dominated and pounded hard.
I just want him to rail me and tell me how much he loves fucking my pussy and leave a big load inside of me.
The bigger the cock the better by now but that took training with toys and boys of all sizes to achieve. Now I can accommodate the biggest cocks and it’s heaven.
M-m-m-m-m-m……he shoots big loads in you?

Nokatme

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Growing up I’d always had insecurities around women and admired other guys for their “masculinity “ . Gay guys might have picked up on my difference in personality and I got hit on, looked at, or propositioned in different ways by them. I remember their desire for me running through my body like electricity. It flushed me from head to toe with erotic desire but I also remember how my ass would sensitise to the thought of a guy. My spine ass and cock would be on fire. I hid from my desire out of fear and doubt of how I could possibly be gay. All my head told me was that I needed to find a woman to marry, though I never did. I feared anal sex to be painful, wrong, perhaps degrading. But why was it something that I desired to happen to me? What does the reality of gay sex reveal about it being pleasurable and satisfying? Or is it a sensation that deceptively entices and can be hurtful or damaging? For instance, an anus is quite prone to tears or is very tight. Does the hole loosen or internal organs become damaged? Do nerves become less sensitive? Is there really a possibility of orgasm through anal alone? I thought as men the only way to cum would be through penile stimulation? Does the desire for anal sex diminish as gay men get older, particularly for a bottom, do they want to be penetrated less?
I am really attracted to men asses. There's nothing on a man that I admire more. But because I'm sexually passive (as in I don't care if we do it or not) and I have a really nice ass guys usually convince me to bottom. I also love being rimmed. I haven't been penitrated often but must times it is as you've said. Two years ago is the last time I've taken it. The foreplay was amazing and he respected my body. It was so torturous feeling like I was stuck in climax. I felt like I was constantly Cummings. So it can be good with the right person

Reactions: Andrej_u

Fdsaer85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like this conversation. I want to play with my hole, but I'm not sure I ever could hit my prostate. Once, I bought a vibrator, but I played wrong with it cause I had a bit of blood after the session. I was so scared! After it, I've never had the pleasure of penetration again. However, I'm sure it is just a matter of experience and precautions. Maybe, someone can teach us how to start and advise us!

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like this conversation. I want to play with my hole, but I'm not sure I ever could hit my prostate. Once, I bought a vibrator, but I played wrong with it cause I had a bit of blood after the session. I was so scared! After it, I've never had the pleasure of penetration again. However, I'm sure it is just a matter of experience and precautions. Maybe, someone can teach us how to start and advise us!
The prostate is quite easy to reach. It is just a few cm inside your hole, like if you're trying to touch the base of your dick from inside. You can reach it with a finger too, probably easier if you push it inside from the front.

A bit of blood can happen, not a big issue if it's just a little bit. If you use lube and go very gently inside, then it shouldn't happen again.
Take your time. Take half an hour, do it during a relaxing shower and enjoy it. If your hole feels very tight, don't touch your dick. And if you use the vibrator again, remember to angle it towards the prostate, which is inside but where your dick begins.

One thing that can help relax your hole is pushing out, like if you're trying to expel something.
This is all the theory I know!

Fdsaer85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The prostate is quite easy to reach. It is just a few cm inside your hole, like if you're trying to touch the base of your dick from inside. You can reach it with a finger too, probably easier if you push it inside from the front.

A bit of blood can happen, not a big issue if it's just a little bit. If you use lube and go very gently inside, then it shouldn't happen again.
Take your time. Take half an hour, do it during a relaxing shower and enjoy it. If your hole feels very tight, don't touch your dick. And if you use the vibrator again, remember to angle it towards the prostate, which is inside but where your dick begins.

One thing that can help relax your hole is pushing out, like if you're trying to expel something.
This is all the theory I know!
Thank you! I will try for sure! About the blood, I guess I went too wild with the vibrator riding it deep...I think it was too long and went too much through my ass. I was happy during the play, but after, when I pooped, I was shocked. Fortunately, in 2 days, I recovered.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've experimented with anal toys a few times and just couldn't get any enjoyment out of them. A lot of it, for me, was just them being cumbersome trying to handle the toy and it was just uncomfortable.

I recently got some great advice from one of the greatest minds on this forum. Stimulate the prostate. Holy hell. I got a sweet lil vibrating prostate massager that has a head on it that will also move back and forth like the finger "come here" motion. Oh my goodness. Now that's a good feeling.

So I agree that some people like it, some people don't. But if you experiment, you might get the anal sensation you're looking for.
I'm with Cosgood. A small vibrator dancing around my prostate sends me over the moon. Super intense orgasms.

Reactions: Cosgood

tps87

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This thread brings up a few thoughts for me.

First, look at an anatomy diagram (side view) and see that the root of the penis is right under/adjacent to the prostate. During sex, when thrusting, it seems there must be some stimulation of the prostate via the root moving around. Admittedly It is not something I personally notice much but maybe it is designed to be subtle. Just by clenching repeatedly I can give myself some prostate stimulation which can sometimes get me to the finish quicker.

Second, as to the anus not being designed for sex, if the urethra is for both elimination and ejaculation, why is it not possible the anus could have have a dual purpose - especially with the prostate being right there easily stimulated thru the wall? Is two guys fucking part of the design - I don't know. Its not self lubricating so maybe that's a sign it is not. Maybe it is built in mechanism for guys to help each out when they are in a gender segregated situation which has been common throughout history (militaries, hunting groups, cowboys, mining crews, prisons, with long spells away from women). Who knows this is all speculation but I have an open mind to the idea. Male on male is known to happen with animals. Of course many guys have same sex attraction. History has many examples of male/male human sex with some societies viewing it as totally normal as an outside of marriage activity.

Many of my most intense orgasms have involved prostate stimulation thru the anus. Maybe its not the same for all guys but the prostate being erogenous seems pretty common. I orgasmed once via a toy skillful worked on just my prostate (by a partner) and it was amazing. Prostate and penile stimulation in combination is pretty much guaranteed to give me strong ending.

Only with one partner did I find anal not so comfortable and in hindsight I'm pretty sure the issue was 1) the lube used caused a bit of a burning sensation for me and, 2) his cock was very curved upward and we always did it with me face down so it was not hitting my prostate at all. At best I didn't get much out of it and at worst it was uncomfortable. Now in my current relationship I'll never see that guy again to try different lube and a different position to test those theories but keep this in mind. If experiencing discomfort think about the possible reasons and adjust.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think most of the important things have been said already.
I want to add that being fucked is incredibly masculine to me. Like literally, you are already a man. Then you have an additional piece of manhood inserted inside you. You become, like, 1 and a half times as manly as before you did it, right? ;)

Just let go, enjoy it and embrace it! You're the same person before and after you'd had a massive dick inside your ass. Just maybe a bit more manly and happy afterwards.
And yeah, experiment with sex toys or objects (safe, i.e. no glass, no objects that can unscrew and/or end up locked inside). Take your time, think of it as a relaxation moment. But don't forget to have a vivid sexual imagination while you're doing it.
Wonderful advice love your point of view on this

• Love
Reactions: Andrej_u

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i love anal sex--more the merrier--whether its over time or a gangbang/orgy type thing where bunch of guys fuck me and wear my ass out--

if not botttomed any or much it will hurt some at first but over time feeling that cock stretching your asshole and stretching more as goes in is so awesome--and the orgasms/cum hands free--is awesome feeling --i think if you bottom you havent lived until that top makes you cum with out anyone touching it