Is anal sex as popular as it is in.........

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering.Now a days you see more and more anal sex in adult dvds.Now i know its popular in the gay films.But in real life do your wifes or g/fs like it too.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some do, some don't.

I'd say more are willing to try it in the last few years, but about the same amount like it.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, speaking as a wife & girlfriend, i love anal. My husband’s dick is perfect for anal too, if one is squeamish about trying it. He’s 8 inches long, but slim and even, the whole length.

I've had thicker, but not hugely girth-y, so i don't know how i'd handle big. But yeah. I love anal.
Oh, and anal is not just for gay videos. Have you not seen Seymore Butts? Awesome stuff - and hetero.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It really depends upon the women, with the right size penis, (long 8"+ and thin-ish) I can have the some of the most powerful orgasm anally.

Also when I get drunk, I usually crave anal sex than too.

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, that was kind of my initiation into fucking a male's ass. My girth makes it a problem for most women... No matter how gentle and slow I tried to be, I couldn't find a woman who really enjoyed it... They would do it because I liked it, but I wanted my woman to NEED it..

After the first time I got a BJ from a male, I couldn't help but think about it over and over again. I finally went for it, and fucking his ass was exquisite.. he could handle my size and roughness... when he came from being assfucked, I was hooked.

I still prefer women, but for anal, I think a male takes it better. Maybe I just haven't been lucky finding a woman who's truly into anal with a big cock.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can take me in her ass if she has been dilating. It is the only penetration sex we can have. We have been together nearly 33 years, the first years we had vaginal intercourse but it was always painful for her, lots of vaginal infections, etc. so we/she avoided intercourse. About two years ago we finally figured out that my girth was a main portion of our problem. She started dilating her vagina, and she was secretly dilating her ass, one morning she offered me her ass, we were surprised that she can take me in her ass if we are careful and she still can't take me in her vagina. If she misses a dilation sessions for two days or more she is almost back to square one. There is still hope that she will be able to accommodate me some day. I would prefer vaginal over anal sex any day, but as far as we are concerned anal is better than nothing.