Is andyo the hottest guy on this site?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yesterday my girl took some piks of my body.. i wonder if she will send them to me. if she does I am putting them on. :)

B_ITG_DDR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hardguard is definitely hot and his cock is really thick, as he demonstrates in the three coin photo. I don't think he's quite in the league of andy or rivas though. I'm talking about the whole package!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or would it be Rivas_Boricua4Ever ??

Tough choice! :confused:
Actually it's me~~

Go on now, you can admit it~~ I won't let it inflate my ego.

As to who is hottest, this is clearly a subjective matter. I am not into young guys, prefering the well aged beauty of a man. Although Pecker has yet to supply us with his nekkid pics, his face alone leaves me in a tither (wonder if this means BigDirigible would like to see me tethered since the mug he put up makes me drool). I do not usually get turned on by pencil boys or gym-rats (although there are exceptions). Although Andyo is quite handsome, he doesn't do it for me (which he most likely finds to be a relief).

B_ITG_DDR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Andy isn't a gym rat. He's got a nice fit and healthy looking body without being huge. That skin, those muscles, that smile, and his willingness to show it off... hot.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks . For the record I go to the gym but not that often thats why I am not big but rip, I ve got about 6% body fat so.. never been to the gym for more than 2 weeks, then i forget about the gym for a month :) what i will do now is abs i promise, i have never work on them and seem to be the sexiest thing..

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rivas_Boricua4Ever was looking at his piks, but I only see his ass piks hehe... many ppl have asked me to show my butt, but I don't feel confortable with lol...I don't mind though but if I tell a girl take piks of my butt that would be weird. ;-) hope there is understanding about this.

B_ITG_DDR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DC_DEEP has that sophisticated intellectual hotness, but that dungeon of his worries me.

No_Strings is funny and has an absolutely adorable face.

Andy has every great hispanic quality... from his skin tone to his ... uh.. size.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can we compliment about you ITG .. put some piks :)

well call me whore but I gotta work on this hot girl.. :) and then go to the beach. peace out peeps. I havent had time all these days to busy! if you know what I mean..

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Andyo's cute and his pictures are really good as well. I'm not sure about the other one.:biggrin1:

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just love andyo!!!!! Not only is he a beautiful person but one fucking hot guy!!!!!!!

Everything about andyo is hot!!!!.........his face, chest, abs, legs and that DICK!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! If you ever are in Texas....I can definatley show you some Texas Hospitality....if you were a little gay that is.... :(..... but either way........................................................ANDO IS VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!