Is andyo the hottest guy on this site?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those were the pik she toook... i know they r not nude but... :) just my body... yea i was waiting for her email with the piks though...

Richard 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andyo is definitely one of the best looking guys on the site. His body is awesome and his dick is huge! I always love looking at his pics. Keep them coming!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=Industrialsize;927864]Neither, it's: HARDGUARD[/quote] He's in my top 10

You, Pecker and BigDirig.. now there's a movie I'd pay to see :redface:
Scoot over Kotch, I'll bring the popcorn. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

DC_DEEP has that sophisticated intellectual hotness, but that dungeon of his worries me. tee hee hee the dungeon is an aphrodisiac for me. :redface: Too bad he doesn't do girls.
No_Strings is funny and has an absolutely adorable face.
Have you not seen that thick cock and yummy butt?

Andy has every great hispanic quality... from his skin tone to his ... uh.. size.

I'm crushed I've not been mentioned... [/quote] Vinny darling, you are the hottest of the hot. :05: :05: :05: If you are ever in Georgia come see me. I'll take care of you babe. :flirt: :kiss: :love: :069: :087: :spankme: :spankme: :spankme: :087: :love::069: :kiss:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gotta say andyo, arliss, and burns1de strike me as among the handsomest guys I've seen out here...then andyo and burns1de's pics show very nice physiques, cock too. Too fucking bad for me that all 3 are str8 and I can't even fantasize about them!:mad::mad: I've seen a few others out here in their league, but those 3 stand out lately IMHO:wink: