Is andyo the hottest guy on this site?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've gotta say andyo, arliss, and burns1de strike me as among the handsomest guys I've seen out here...then andyo and burns1de's pics show very nice physiques, cock too. Too fucking bad for me that all 3 are str8 and I can't even fantasize about them!:mad::mad: I've seen a few others out here in their league, but those 3 stand out lately IMHO:wink:

for that ...I humbly thank you

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are many well endowed good looking members at LPSG. Both of those mentioned are fine specimens, but I fail to see the point of ranking one member over another in this manner.

Personal tastes vary. Some people like broccoli and some don't. And even those that love broccoli don't necessarily want it for every meal.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gotta say andyo, arliss, and burns1de strike me as among the handsomest guys I've seen out here...then andyo and burns1de's pics show very nice physiques, cock too. Too fucking bad for me that all 3 are str8 and I can't even fantasize about them!:mad::mad: I've seen a few others out here in their league, but those 3 stand out lately IMHO:wink:

Thanks for the shout out! Big up.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many well endowed good looking members at LPSG. Both of those mentioned are fine specimens, but I fail to see the point of ranking one member over another in this manner.

Personal tastes vary. Some people like broccoli and some don't. And even those that love broccoli don't necessarily want it for every meal.

I agree.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
andyo, arliss, and burns1de hardguard and dolfette's fat_bastard

I believe it has been decreed that due to being rather special- you are to be knighted

Please report to my house immediately to receive your awards

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
andyo, arliss, and burns1de hardguard and dolfette's fat_bastard

I believe it has been decreed that due to being rather special- you are to be knighted

Please report to my house immediately to receive your awards

Thanks, it's always nice to be compared to a morbidly-obese Scot. :biggrin1:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
[quote=Industrialsize;927864]Neither, it's: HARDGUARD
He's in my top 10

Scoot over Kotch, I'll bring the popcorn. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I'm crushed I've not been mentioned... [/quote] Vinny darling, you are the hottest of the hot. :05: :05: :05: If you are ever in Georgia come see me. I'll take care of you babe. :flirt: :kiss: :love: :069: :087: :spankme: :spankme: :spankme: :087: :love::069: :kiss:

NJ... you use to tell me I was your #1... :rolleyes: :confused: I fell off the list :redface: How do I regain myself? :cool: :tongue:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm straining against posting this because I don't want to flatter str8 men unneccessarily, but andyo's avatar pic knocks me out. Handsome, masculine, virile features, killer smile...looks great in sunglasses and regular glasses,....and all the REST. I hope he doesn't get TOO cocky!:wink: