Is andyo the hottest guy on this site?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do I come close? See my pictures and say what you think. :tongue:

Woot for name shameless name dropping. =P
You're one heckuva cute guy dude. Beauty penis too. You look like one of the Three Musketeers. Andyo got here first though. It's a tall mountain to climb now.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Andyo is definitely a stud in my eyes as are pretty much every other guy mentioned in this thread. I love looking at his pictures and the two hardwear videos. I think he has a cute accent too:redface:. Where are you originally from, Andy?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
andyo is one of the most egotistical people on the site..
:biglaugh: I don't hold an opinion one way or the other, but if what you say is true, it would be quite an achievement!

To have an outstandingly big ego by the standards of LPSG would be as extraordinary, in comparison to common humanity, as having an outstandingly big dick by the standards of LPSG.

Edited to add: I don't exempt myself from anything that I have said in this post.

Props to andyo. I'm totally straight, but he's always nice, polite, and funny.

He deserves some goddamn recognition.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Props to andyo. I'm totally straight, but he's always nice, polite, and funny.

He deserves some goddamn recognition.

Actually everyone here deserves some recognition male female gay straight black white christian muslim and all in other ways we define ourselves.....to single one person out not so much a fan of that. That is why whenever I list people I try to include as many as possible. Every person here has something to offer and that should be recognized.

I didn't say anything about his race or religious affiliation.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually everyone here deserves some recognition male female gay straight black white christian muslim and all in other ways we define ourselves.....to single one person out not so much a fan of that. That is why whenever I list people I try to include as many as possible. Every person here has something to offer and that should be recognized.

I totally disagree. There's plenty of trolls, ill-intentioned fucks and retards on here. Thankfully, the majority of posters on LPSG are cool people, but I wouldn't shed a tear if some of them were to have an unfortunate accident involving a brick wall and their faces (no need to name names, I'm sure we all have some that are coming to mind at this moment).