Is Ann Coulter hot? I honestly can't decide.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, puhleeeze.....

The THREAD is specifically asking about her in this context...
So people are responding in this context...

And, when it comes to weird issues of sex... Liberals did not spend 50 million taxpayer dollars over a blowjob...

And Liberals did not pick a Vice Presidential candidate based solely on her fuckability.

Conservatives are the ones who denounce homosexuality, or claim 'family values' .. and keep getting caught tapping their feet in men's restrooms, texting male interns, snorting meth offa gay hooker's cocks, and spending government funds on high cost Hookers....

Ann Coulter GETS the same treatment she Gives.

Reap what you sow.

Well this thread is about sex Phil, cuz I wanna have your babies. :tongue:

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's an annoying,loud mouthed, skinny, Yankee bitch who's probably never had sex with the lights on... and even if I were straight, I'd sooner shove my cock in a running blendor than have anything at all to do with her... I wish I could be paid as well as she is for being obnoxious.... oh, my bad.... I couldn't, because I'm not ( normally...LOL )

For a moment there I thought you were talking about the next senator from New York, Caroline Kennedy. But who are you kidding, you would put your cock in a running "blendor" in order to avoid ANY pussy.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I HATE THIS WOMAN!

If I didn't know who she was and there was no sound on the tv...then ..yah she's very attractive...

I know hate is a stong word...but someone gonna knock her off soon I feel. She can't keep her mouth shut about things she knows nothing about.

and OMG...I thought Whoopie was gonna rip her head off on the VIEW! sigh...alas..she didnt..

the woman still lives...

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe. The peeps are so scared of 115 lbs Ann Coulter. She pummels every lib in her path.

The bimbo goof troop - The View - 5 on 1...Coulter owned 'em. Pummels Bill Maher. Pummels Olbermann. Pummels Colmes. Pummels Matthews.

A flippin 115 lbs female conservative.

How embarrassing for the libs.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My opinion on her: Physically, she's do-able, but her personality is so off-putting I don't thikn I could get it up with her

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe. The peeps are so scared of 115 lbs Ann Coulter. She pummels every lib in her path.

The bimbo goof troop - The View - 5 on 1...Coulter owned 'em. Pummels Bill Maher. Pummels Olbermann. Pummels Colmes. Pummels Matthews.

:34:Oy Gawalt.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I don't know what meds you are on, but you should check their expiration date....

Ann Coulter has NEVER owned Maher, never owned Olberman...
and has actually and quite regularly had her ass handed to her by Al Franken.

Its actually pretty easy to own Coulter... once she opens her mouth, you can be certain that she will spout an outright lie, or claim she knows something that she absolutely does not... and then you just explain to her how wrong she is, and she starts sputtering ambiguous invective....

And, honestly, I donlt know of ANY liberals who are "scared" of Coulter.

Thinking she's a class D moron is not indicative of fear...

However... speaking of scared shitless of women....
the way Conservatives talk about Nancy Pelosi... you would think she had personally glued all their dicks up their own asses...

It would certainly explain why conservatives always got shit on their dicks.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what meds you are on, but you should check their expiration date....

Ann Coulter has NEVER owned Maher, never owned Olberman...
and has actually and quite regularly had her ass handed to her by Al Franken.

Its actually pretty easy to own Coulter... once she opens her mouth, you can be certain that she will spout an outright lie, or claim she knows something that she absolutely does not... and then you just explain to her how wrong she is, and she starts sputtering ambiguous invective....

And, honestly, I donlt know of ANY liberals who are "scared" of Coulter.

Thinking she's a class D moron is not indicative of fear...

However... speaking of scared shitless of women....
the way Conservatives talk about Nancy Pelosi... you would think she had personally glued all their dicks up their own asses...

It would certainly explain why conservatives always got shit on their dicks.

Whatever, Phil. I've never, never seen the lib community quiver so badly as when Coulter is in the room. The libs fear her more than Rush, Hannity, Cunningham...anyone.

Watching her decimate Maher is priceless. And she does it on cue. Yet, I'm almost embarrassed when she is buries some of your lib icons like Al Sharpton...because she just lets loose...no holds barred. Sharpton, Michael Moore, some of these idiots...Ben Affleck...they are punished and immasculated by Coulter.

Blasting those bimbos on The View was not much of a challenge..as everyone with a TV knows...but 5 on 1....and dominating? Huge embarrassment to the libs.

Yep, Sherry Shepard and Kim Kardashian...Phil..yougots some smart peeps behind your cause.:rolleyes:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whatever, Phil. I've never, never seen the lib community quiver so badly as when Coulter is in the room. The libs fear her more than Rush, Hannity, Cunningham...anyone.

I see..... you are delusional.

You are actually SEEING events and imagining that something entirely different is happening.
I guess that explains your continuing support for Bush... and the Republican initiatives and mismanagement that have devastated the world economy...

Watch as Al Franken owns her stupid ass.
YouTube - Ann Coulter and Al Franken at The Connecticut Forum
Yeah... he seems really afraid... afraid she will someday fail to set him up for an retort that patently displays what an imbecile she is.

OR watch Ann display her stunning ignorance and how this interviewer quakes in response ( with suppressed laughter)
YouTube - Ann Coulter Gets Owned

Or this repsonse to Coulters on air claim that Bill Clinton was gay
YouTube - Late Show - clinton's reply to Ann Coulter

All it takes to defang Coulter's brand of cruel vapidity is the intelligence to know what the fuck you are talking about... because she never rises to that level.

No liberal is afraid of Coulter.. debating her is like shooting fish in a barrel.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Watching her decimate Maher is priceless. And she does it on cue. Yet, I'm almost embarrassed when she is buries some of your lib icons like Al Sharpton...because she just lets loose...no holds barred. Sharpton, Michael Moore, some of these idiots...Ben Affleck...they are punished and immasculated by Coulter.

Blasting those bimbos on The View was not much of a challenge..as everyone with a TV knows...but 5 on 1....and dominating? Huge embarrassment to the libs.

Yep, Sherry Shepard and Kim Kardashian...Phil..yougots some smart peeps behind your cause.:rolleyes:

"Quiver"?? Surely you jest. Although I must admit that untreated, rampant insanity frightens me a little.

And as far as "embarrassment" goes, Ann is only that for neo-cons. Sorry, buddy, you own this one.