Is anybody here silent during sex?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dislike sex talk immensely; it sounds fake and scripted except in the most unusual of circumstances. Moaning and groaning, on the other hand is just one of many indications that things are going well, and can be extremely sexy.

I gotta say that I'm a very loud cummer. And by very loud, I mean hear it down the street loud :tongue::cool:

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dislike sex talk immensely; it sounds fake and scripted except in the most unusual of circumstances. Moaning and groaning, on the other hand is just one of many indications that things are going well, and can be extremely sexy.

I gotta say that I'm a very loud cummer. And by very loud, I mean hear it down the street loud :tongue::cool:

I agree! Can't stand the dirty sex talk crap, but a good moaning and heavy breathing makes me hot!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Oh, I like sex talk. Because I mean everything I say.

If I'm not making noise, I'm not having fun.

Media
I'm not particularly quiet myself but I have had sex with silent women. I remember two in particular - one I was licking out when she suddenly announced 'I came' with absolutely no other indication; one I was fucking, hard, while she lay motionless and silent. That's not really enjoyable sex for me - I prefer at least a bit of moving and moaning!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is sex talk like, "I love your cock! I love it when you're fucking me!" because the last time I got drunk TheBoyfriend claims that I kept yelling things like that non-stop. He thought it was hilarious. That's not me when I'm sober! :redface:

When I'm not completely drunk the only things I say are directions and suggestions like, "Do that choo-choo thing I love" or "Not so deep" or "Let's have sex in the chair!" TheBoyfriend mostly just asks me to change positions.

After a really incredible orgasm, sometimes I'll say, "Thank you!" He never says thank you.

Sometimes we'll say, "I love you."

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At some point you have to be quiet, right? When they might begin to realize what you're doing in the bedroom? How old is that?

Depends on what you expose the kid too and whether s/he goes to daycare where s/he might meet kids exposed to more than (some of us think) is appropriate. I'd say at least 5 or 6.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I think (don't know) nobody HAS to make noise fucking. You purposefully emote because it makes the whole experience fun. It is a matter of succumbing to the moment and letting it envelope all your senses.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on what you expose the kid too and whether s/he goes to daycare where s/he might meet kids exposed to more than (some of us think) is appropriate. I'd say at least 5 or 6.

That's a long way away then!

Music! By the time they're that age, we can cover it up with music. That would probably work.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not particularly quiet myself but I have had sex with silent women. I remember two in particular - one I was licking out when she suddenly announced 'I came' with absolutely no other indication; one I was fucking, hard, while she lay motionless and silent. That's not really enjoyable sex for me - I prefer at least a bit of moving and moaning!

Exactly. I want to ask if it was "__________" but I am drawing a blank on the name. Oops. :redface:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think (don't know) nobody HAS to make noise fucking. You purposefully emote because it makes the whole experience fun. It is a matter of succumbing to the moment and letting it envelope all your senses.

Me. Right here.

I can't orgasm if I'm trying not to make any noise during PIV sex, which is weird because I barely make a peep when I'm masturbating. If I'm trying not to make any sound, TheBoyfriend will become so frustrated because I'm not orgasming that he'll finally say in a short-tempered tone of voice, "Just open your mouth. Make noise." He means, "Just orgasm already."

Last edited:

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a long way away then!

Music! By the time they're that age, we can cover it up with music. That would probably work.

Just hope for a heavy sleeper. My oldest just turned 5 today and sleeps through everything. Of course, he hasn't had to sleep through sex in recent history, but there's no reason to think he wouldn't.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It borders on the inhuman for me, which is why it is such a huge turnoff. (non-noise). You are supposed to be relaxed and letting go, which equates losing control--moans, groans, gods, aaaahs, ooooohs, and other such wonderful sounds.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It borders on the inhuman for me, which is why it is such a huge turnoff. (non-noise). You are supposed to be relaxed and letting go, which equates losing control--moans, groans, gods, aaaahs, ooooohs, and other such wonderful sounds.

I think that's why I can't orgasm if I'm trying to be quiet. I can't control my voice and let go at the same time. My mind isn't in the right place. I have some sort of hang up there that only applies to vaginal sex. I'm working on it because I don't like the idea of coitus interruptus if I should wake up the baby with my noisiness.

me too. silent. as I were in the middle of a miracle.

:wink:

Last edited: