Is anybody Hungarian around here?

tmt345

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was wondering if they are famous for their size since I haven't seen anybody post saying their hungarian so if your part hungarian whats your size? I'm %50 dutch, %20 irish, %20 hungarian, %10 unknown...

nitzaski

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I always find it interesting to hear the breakdown of our respective selves to being percentages of separte nationalities and ethnic parts as it is specific to recent history and does not take into account the evolution of prehistoric man - his movement through europe and beyond.

I have no doubt that I have all of the above in my pool gene and there is some part of me that is Hung (sorry for that!). We basically share the same history and this is why I find it difficult to believe that any ethnic group is more predispossed to being bigger in the willy department than any other. There is a case to say that I am hardly English at all as most believe that we have more German blood in us in recent history than anything else.

The 10% unknown is what unites us - we are all brothers and sisters (nice thought really).

chrispet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm also 1/2 hungarian on my mom's side and I'm just over 10" x 7.25, don't know if it is the hungarian influence that accounts for my size or not, i was adopted.

OSDLO

Just Browsing
Media
I'm actually Hungarian (from Hungary :wink:), 18, and about 6.9*5.3. So not small, but not huge either :rolleyes:

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm part Hungarian too, not sure from which side.

I don't think hungarians are more hung than the next guy. The last study I read pretty much proved this. Maybe people assumed they were because they're called HUNGarians.

Reactions: BTND86