Is anyone a sucker for a softie?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A personal observation and question aimed, primarily, at the ladies but I'm interested in thoughts from the guys, too.

Not sure if this has ever been discussed, but I've never had a girl voluntarily suck me unless I was either hard or it was in order to make me hard (and I've never requested it - but maybe I should).

Never have I been sucked when flaccid, purely for her pleasure(?) of sucking on a soft dick.

I even had a girlfriend, once (though not for long - lol) who refused to even glance at my cock unless it was hard (she claimed, to any and everyone prepared to listen, that all love-truncheons look "unmanly" unless pumped and raring to go).

Never have I gained anything but pleasure from sucking and tonguing a girl's nipples - erect or not. The same goes for a clitoris (they can't be always standing to attention) which I can play with for hours without needing it to be part of foreplay per se.

Is this just a female thing?

Is sucking dick only performed in order to achieve or maintain an erection &/or to make a guy cum?

Does anyone (lad or lass) like to suck a penis and roll it around their tongue when it is limp, soft and pliant and with no arousal agenda?

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've gone to sleep with my mans soft dick in my mouth like a dummy (pacifier) after a long session and also intentionally. It was an interesting experience for both of us!

abaco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had women tell me they enjoyed feeling me grow aroused in their mouths. Good way to go about it if she can't wait.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
It is very stimulating for me to feel my husbands penis start to get firm as I have it in my mouth. Love it!!! YUM!!!

Honeydew

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goodness YES!!
Just the feel of a man getting hard in my mouth and working his glans with my tongue is just a sheer delight.
It puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See, the problem we have here is inattention.

No-one (apart from Tickled-Pink) appears to have read/digested (pardon the expression) the OP or have read their own stuff into it.

The answers have been great and it's gratifying to learn that a penis becoming erect in your mouths, due to your administrations, is a horny turn on.

But is it no turn on at all to just suck and lick and tongue-explore a flaccid penis for no other reason than it feels good to YOU (the one doing the sucking) any subsequent hard-on being a bonus, but no subsequent hard-on being of no consequence?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
not only am i a sucker for a softie, i'm just a sucker for cock in general. whether it's a hard cock or a soft cock, it doesn't matter. in my opinion, it's actually more fun to see the flacid penis grow before my very eyes. plus i love feeling how it grows in my mouth from soft to hard. it's a turn on because i know my partner is getting aroused by what i'm doing to him.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love feeling a guy go hard in my mouth. but i'd be bothered if he didn't go hard and just stayed soft.

How would you feel if, having performed a task, you were then dismissed. Not important no more until the task needs repeating.

Who's to say a cock ain't got feelings.

Plus, would you like your partner to kiss and suck and gently tongue massage your cock until you slept?

Surprise!!!!!

Maybe he'd like that, too.

I would.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is anyone a sucker for a softie? Is this just a female thing?
Yes, I am a sucker for a softee. I think dicks look cute and innocent in their most soft state.

Is sucking dick only performed in order to achieve or maintain an erection &/or to make a guy cum?
No, dick sucking is often done for my pleasure, his is secondary. :biggrin1::wink:

Does anyone (lad or lass) like to suck a penis and roll it around their tongue when it is limp, soft and pliant and with no arousal agenda?
Yes, I do but I can't remember eve doing it that didn't lead to arousal and sex on both our parts.

I've gone to sleep with my mans soft dick in my mouth like a dummy (pacifier) after a long session and also intentionally. It was an interesting experience for both of us!
tee hee hee I've done the same thing. :biggrin1:

I've had women tell me they enjoyed feeling me grow aroused in their mouths. Good way to go about it if she can't wait.
Exactly! :biggrin1:

See, the problem we have here is inattention.

i love feeling a guy go hard in my mouth. but i'd be bothered if he didn't go hard and just stayed soft.
Depends on how long I was sucking and what we had been doing beforehand. :wink:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most nights when we go to sleep,my wife holds or sucks my softie.Then we roll around and I snuggle her breasts or ass.None of it has anything to do with sex or arousal.I'll let Lisa give more details if she want's.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A personal observation and question aimed, primarily, at the ladies but I'm interested in thoughts from the guys, too.

Not sure if this has ever been discussed, but I've never had a girl voluntarily suck me unless I was either hard or it was in order to make me hard (and I've never requested it - but maybe I should).

Never have I been sucked when flaccid, purely for her pleasure(?) of sucking on a soft dick.

I even had a girlfriend, once (though not for long - lol) who refused to even glance at my cock unless it was hard (she claimed, to any and everyone prepared to listen, that all love-truncheons look "unmanly" unless pumped and raring to go).

Never have I gained anything but pleasure from sucking and tonguing a girl's nipples - erect or not. The same goes for a clitoris (they can't be always standing to attention) which I can play with for hours without needing it to be part of foreplay per se.

Is this just a female thing?

......obviously bothe........Sucking on a dudes cock.....i think they call it for play:rolleyes:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think my b/f's cock is cute when it's soft but if he heard me say that he'd be pissed. Guys don't want to think about their cocks as cute.