Is anyone a twig?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mr_c1974 said:
Well since we're talking about waist size, mine's a 28. But I like to go a little bigger on the baggy side, so I don't look so skinny. I guess I only like to look skinny when I'm naked.:biggrin1:

Oh trust me, I noticed!:shocked:

Sorcerer, Dr. Rock and Dr. Bubbles, shall we form a committee? Skinny Hung Guy Worshippers Unanonymous probably hasn't been taken yet. Nice to have two Doctors for validation.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In younger days at 6 ft. I was very twiggy (wore sizes 29 - 30 waist). But wait till you get older guys. You'll pick up more weight (and in the wrong places if not careful).

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
New guy here, I just have to speak my piece. If you think that you are "twiggy" and don't like it know one thing. Once you start you'll either A) wish you can go back to that small frame for whatever great reason or, B) find yourself constantly unsatisfied with yourself. I gave up on bieng anything other than healthy. I still have a small waist and I found a new way to take advantage of it. As already said when you are thinner, it gives the illusion of a bigger piece of meat. I'm proud of my skin and bones look. It drives the ladies wild.:cool:

afer10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally, i prefer guys on the skinnier side, than on the chubbier side. By no means i would advocate looking like a rake...

My philosophy is simple: Be healthy.

Secondly, You should always be happy with your body. The problem is trying to determine whether you have self esteem issues or you just feel that this isn't the way you want to be.
The human body is an instrument of our minds. We can shape it to the way we want to be. I had exactly the same problem as a lot of guys in that i thought i was too skinny, and it really bothered me.

Then i read up and decided to go to the gym and eat more...The result, i am 5 kilos heavier than i started and i feel much better. The weight is permanent, and as long as i eat healthy, it stays on.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
mfoley said:
Is anyone else here a twig? (this is around your stomach/abs area, not penis girth) I have always been *very* thin. I can never, never seem to gain weight. I have tried eating and not excersizing (not too healthy), and also eating a ton and excersizing a ton to gain muscle mass, but nothing seems to work. My hands aren't that big, and I can measure my waist (from back to front, not around) by taking my thumb and middle finger and bending the knuckles on both fingers, and that is how thin I am. It bothers me. I am healthy and I know I shouldn't worry about it, but it bothers me....

Ok. Anyone else like this?

(by the way, I'm NOT anorexic or bolimic)

I am just like you, mfoley. I am 1m85 and 68 kg, and nothing makes me gain wieght, not working out, nor eating a lot (i really love food, any kind of food).

It is genetics: nobody in my family is overweight.