is anyone circumcised too tight?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by topman29, May 16, 2006.

1. topman29

topman29 Member

Albums:
    I have heard that some guys are circumcised very radically, leaving them with a shaft skin that is too tight to move up and down when errect or even when flacid, being that most guys on here are very large and a lot of you are growers, dose anyone experience painfull errections from the shaft skin being too tight, or dose your pubic and scrotum skin ride up the shaft when errect?
    has anyone on here not got any skin movement at all due to a very tight circumcision? and are you happy with your status?

2. chico8

chico8 New Member

I'll raise my hand. I was cut extremely tight, no shaft movement when erect. Anal sex was always painful if the guy was tight and oral sex only left scars. I suffered in silence for a long time, if only the internet had been around in the 80s...

Anyway, as I got older, I was losing sensation and orgasms and erections were more difficult to obtain. One day about 6-7 years ago, I stumbled across a site on foreskin restoration and after doing a lot of reading, realized that the bastards that cut me, might just have caused the impotence I was suffering.

I started down the long path of restoration and I can't begin to tell you how strong my first orgasm was when the skin was able to roll over the corona. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Along the way, my dick grew from 7.5 inches to its current length of 8 and it's about a half inch bigger in circumference. My growth experience isn't uncommon in guys who were truly mutilated.

I'm about 3/4 of the way there and would be almost done if I hadn't grown that extra half inch. That extra little bit of length means an extra inch of skin, I would gladly give it up in exchange for full coverage but... Most guys seem to grow full coverage within 2-3 years, The younger you are and the more loosely you're cut generally the faster the progress.

I'm fully covered while wearing briefs and when the new skin slides around it can be extremely erotic although it's equally as painful when the glans is fully exposed. I'm no longer a dud in bed, sex is great and my orgasms are of the full body type, not just centered around my penis. Restoration has truly changed my outlook on life.

A couple of sites that talk about foreskins and restoration.

http://cirp.org/

http://www.cox-internet.com/dougs_site/Home.html

http://community.livejournal.com/keep_on_tugging/

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Good for you glad to hear your ok now! I have been restoring for about three years now`.I have amost full coverage. I tell people on hear how i have gained girth and lenght .They dont seem too believe me.I pack my foreskin with marbles.It has added girth and lenght.You keep going .Im interested in what you are doing. pm or email me

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was cut at birth, and have been restoring my foreskin for the past 5 years or so. As life goes, events prevent me from doing restoration as I would like, but I am getting to my goal. I would not be where I am without the internet!

Draft saved Draft deleted