Is Anyone Else Absolutely Sick Of...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...the completely, incredibly, idiotically stupid "Sideways Peace Sign" that people have been doing for around 5 years or so?

Is there anything that looks dumber in a picture? (other than a baseball hat with the brim worn at a sideways or 45 degree angle)

you know what i am talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/ojmffh

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, the hats, the knuckle handshakes and everything else associated w/that culture really annoys me. I don't know why but it does...it's all just so silly but it will all change soon too. No one does the once ever popular hand-slap handshake anymore. It all looks even sillier on suburban white boy wanna bees. eyup!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, the hats, the knuckle handshakes and everything else associated w/that culture really annoys me. I don't know why but it does...it's all just so silly but it will all change soon too. No one does the once ever popular hand-slap handshake anymore. It all looks even sillier on suburban white boy wanna bees. eyup!

i agree...it is hard to decide who looks stupider when doing it...Black Kids, White Kids, Hispanic Kids or Asian Kids...

one of the few places where there truly is no difference between the races...

all look like idiots.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
I dunno......it beats getting flipped the bird :321:,i guess. I still do the REAL peace sign occasionally......but i actually remember the 60's. Speaking of that.....i remember the world trade center building going up too. New York will never be the same. And i still shake hands like my Dad taught me to. The old fashioned...pleased to meet you...firm handshake. No bump/slappity slap/knuckle boppin' here man...PEACE:240:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
...the completely, incredibly, idiotically stupid "Sideways Peace Sign" that people have been doing for around 5 years or so?

Is there anything that looks dumber in a picture? (other than a baseball hat with the brim worn at a sideways or 45 degree angle)

you know what i am talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/ojmffh

seeing that picture has cleansed my vagina

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno......it beats getting flipped the bird :321:,i guess. I still do the REAL peace sign occasionally......but i actually remember the 60's. Speaking of that.....i remember the world trade center building going up too. New York will never be the same. And i still shake hands like my Dad taught me to. The old fashioned...pleased to meet you...firm handshake. No bump/slappity slap/knuckle boppin' here man...PEACE:240:

true pymster, but they don't do it as an insult, like the bird...it is just their "thing" like being "cool".

it just looks dumb...at least the fist bump looks cool on the sports field, after a Touchdown or something...

the whole posing sideways peace sign thing just looks dopey.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
lol...cleansed of what :eek:

of menstrual blood and other assorted impurities, that guy was like a visual douche, one look and all that stuff came shooting out instantly, soiling my boxers. Thanks.

P.S. I'm a guy I don't have the slightest idea on douche-ing

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed! Nothing is quite so irksome as suburban white kids trying to act like black, gangsta thugs.

i agree...it is hard to decide who looks stupider when doing it...Black Kids, White Kids, Hispanic Kids or Asian Kids...

one of the few places where there truly is no difference between the races...

all look like idiots.
Ooo, I dunno, I think it might be a tie between white and Asian kids.:tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every teenage girl that I know does that shit and it is absolutely ridiculous. Then there are the girls that twist it back up horizontal and put their tongue through it.

They probably think that it means V for vagina! lol!!!!

They also drag it sideways across their face like in Pulp Fiction to symbolize how groovy and retro they are.

The whole "black guy" beat twice across the chest and exclaiming with bass "PEACE" thing devolved into quietly murmuring "peace" with one light chest beat.

I only hear black guys say "peace" now when they are drunk or stoned.

Now it's just left to the white girls.

Why did the peace sign have to take such a fall?