Is anyone else investing in canadian cannabis?

i am very very happy with how my portfolio is doing right now, definitely making some good rainy-day-fund money.

Anyone else happy with their portfolio?

Reactions: ronin001 and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stud, I am not investing in any Canadian stocks however have had a wonderful year to date in the New York Stock Exchange!!
hot-redhead-poker-player-pin-up-girl-digital-art-illustration-photoshop-design.jpg

Stud, I am not investing in any Canadian stocks however have had a wonderful year to date in the New York Stock Exchange!!
hot-redhead-poker-player-pin-up-girl-digital-art-illustration-photoshop-design.jpg

My investment planner keeps telling me I should bite and now is the time to venture into American stocks. Looks like I’m overdue on some education and research

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My investment planner keeps telling me I should bite and now is the time to venture into American stocks. Looks like I’m overdue on some education and research

Stud, You would be buying at the high of the DOW JONES and other S & P , not saying it will not still go up just be very careful as some day this bubble will burst !!
stock-market-crash-812253.jpg

Reactions: MrScary

Stud, You would be buying at the high of the DOW JONES and other S & P , not saying it will not still go up just be very careful as some day this bubble will burst !!
stock-market-crash-812253.jpg

The Bubbles are less and shorter, the Busts are larger and longer. Pretty good indication that looking at businesses that do well in downturns may be wise.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i am very very happy with how my portfolio is doing right now, definitely making some good rainy-day-fund money.

Anyone else happy with their portfolio?

if you can provide a link I'd be greatful! you can pm me instead of making public ifyou want

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If you had bought Amazon or even Face Book two years ago; and held on to them , you would have a big smile on your face right now