is anyone else obsessed with penis enlargement

expiredsalad

Experimental Member
Media
You know why.
But you are a very good example in this thread.
Obsessed by the number, the measurement.
The dimension is what counts for you. The more the better?
And with just a fixation on your next target, you don't see the real penis anymore.
It's out of proportion, it has a weird shape and it has an unhealthy color.

But if you're happy with it ... go for your next milestone. Just another number and some more deformation.

It's out of proportion

It's actually perfectly in proportion if you look at his attempts at a length measurement. Essentially average.

Even his "starting stats" were a substantial exaggeration. If you look at the 3 length measurement photos on the last page of his gallery, it's obvious he isn't anything over 6 inches NBP, and probably closer to 5-5.5 without the foreskin.

expiredsalad

Experimental Member
Media
that must be why I topped out in a 9.25 inch tube and have to use a 2.5 diam tube -

your skills at deduction are incredible -

ever consider a career in law enforcement where any IQ over 115 is rejected

that must be why I topped out in a 9.25 inch tube and have to use a 2.5 diam tube -

What does the size of your penis in a tube have to do with your real size or the size of the penis in your photos?

ever consider a career in law enforcement where any IQ over 115 is rejected

Ever consider not throwing around unrelated personal insults because someone pointed out the obvious in your photos?

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is your member always that purple or just when you pump? i would love just an extra 0.25" of girth and length but i think it's always better to be happy with what you have. are you really going to keep going? where does it end? i mean i could go out and rob a bank and then boast about how rich i am but, maybe that's not a fair comparison

The purple is during constriction when blood flow is very limited.

My normal color is about this shade:

269394-1400606716-79ffa93d7f95a9c623c8609f19ed3554.jpg

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are the maximum gains possible? I often hear the claim 2x1 but you've exceeded it.

Based on the actual photos of tribal types who can tie knots with their dicks, there is no upper limit, just the time and effort put into it.

460.jpg

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What?!?!? There is a TOTAL limit you can enlarge and it's based on your individual genetics.

We can coax that limit to expand a bit here and there but it takes a huuuuge amount of work and dedication to achieve very little.

Just because some tribesman enlarged his dick from 13 to 20 inches doesn't mean that average men can even add a single inch to their penises. The more you have, the more you can get.

The biggest problem is the fact that stretching, hanging, clamping, jelqing and pumping are all DAMAGING to the penis if done to much or too frequently. What's bad is that hanging, jelqing, clamping and pumping need to be done sufficiently and frequently in order to be effective. True growth only occurs at the fine line where effort+frequency meets the tensile strength of the anatomy of the penis.

Too much frequency or effort actually breaks down the penis and damages it over time. Too little effort or frequency and nothing happens. The reason why 99% of people who try PE cannot achieve success is that there are no indicators other than pain receptors to tell us when the anatomy of our penis is being stressed too much.

With pumping, it's the delicate capillaries of the skin and the integrity of the mucous membrane of the inner foreskin that are stressed.

With jelqing, the entire anatomy of the penis is stresses down to the deepest veins and capillaries.

Clamping can again injure the capillaries of the skin and stress the mucous membranes of the inner foreskin, while starving penile tissue of much needed oxygen

Hanging is the most damaging because it can damage the capillaries, veins and vessels of the circulatory system of the penis as well as drying and stretching out the mucous membranes. It also puts tremendous pressure on the sulcus and corona which in turn allows the inner forsekin to absorb a great deal of force.

So most PE practitioners end up giving up and quitting after a while because they usually either can't devote enough time to it or go overboard and damage their penises.

Everyone has a limit, that limit can be pushed a bit but remains fairly static for most of us.

Baddjack, is your penis normally fuscia in color? I have never met a human being that had fuscia colored skin. It appears to me that you have numerous broken blood vessels below the surface of the skin and are stressing the hell out of the circulatory system of the skin. Or do you have psoriasis? I only ask because you seem to be someone who is sprinting towards the kind of skin damage that takes months to heal from. I mean, if you are normally a very pale person, your skin is more susceptible to capillary and vessel damage... are you very pink skinned or something? If you are, that pink skin means you need to be more careful than darker skinned people when performing PE.

Take it easy and rely less on numbers and more on feel and appearance. It appears to me that you are experiencing a great deal of discoloration and that is normally a red flag that you are overdoing it with either force and or frequency.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Based on the actual photos of tribal types who can tie knots with their dicks, there is no upper limit, just the time and effort put into it.

460.jpg
Actual?

There were some rituals in Africa more than a century ago. But only hanging from starting puberal age (12y) or maybe younger.
Only 'the chosen one' each year in some South African tribes. And they ended with a non-functional 8 a 10" softie as adult.
( all video and pics you 'll find is mostly fake or showing a 8" soft dick )
But there are written doc's about it.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it's only human - more wants more. And when results are as convincing as yours, who can blame you for becoming an addict!

I also believe that the majority of PEs do it primarily for themselves and not for their (possible) partner.

- - - -
i started at 6.5x 5 then thought 7.5.5 was perfect now I'm at at 7.75x 6 my goal is a solid 8 inches nbpel with a 6.5 girth.

anyone feel the same way like its not for your partner but u just want a massive cock

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's only human - more wants more. And when results are as convincing as yours, who can blame you for becoming an addict! I also believe that the majority of PEs do it primarily for themselves and not for their (possible) partner.- - - -

The hardest part is to stop enlarging and come back the next day. The larger I pump, the more days of rest I need in between pumps... I usually choose to pump massive 4 days in a week and then taking a few days off rather than pumping extra large everyday.

It's really difficult to stop yourself when you are in expansion-mode.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, I suppose it can be hard to maintain discipline when you watch your dick getting larger and larger in that cylinder, and the look and feel of your heavy meat when finally out of the tube. Like you said, once you've been there there's no going back.

I think the result - maintaining the big size - is more or less the same using either of these two pumping procedures. I mean, either you do (relatively) short sessions, probably using less suction pressure, every day or, like yourself, pump more energetic for a few days and then rest for a few.

On the days that you do pump, how much time do you spend in the cylinder?

The hardest part is to stop enlarging and come back the next day. The larger I pump, the more days of rest I need in between pumps... I usually choose to pump massive 4 days in a week and then taking a few days off rather than pumping extra large everyday.

It's really difficult to stop yourself when you are in expansion-mode.