Is anyone else upset about Obama/Watermelon joke?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Proof that you don't see a Muslim as a real American. Now STFU because you're embarrassing yourself and your family. Get back to your chores you big bitch.

This place sucks like at no other time in its history. It is unredeemable. I come back from time to time thinking maybe, just maybe there will be a tour de force of what things were. And I'm disappointed each and every time.

This is a lesson learned stormy. Thanks.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahahaha. This is the repeated delusional stuff you spout.

Delusional? Seriously?
Do you REALLY want me to intellectually put you in your place after the thrashing StormfrontFL gave you? By all means, son... the floor is yours. And guess what? When I make you understand your place and recognize your role on this thread, I won't even use the dreaded "R" word to describe you. I know how that makes you wet your panties since it hits a little too close to home.

You only got one shot here. Don't waste it! :rolleyes:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahaha. This is the repeated delusional stuff you spout.

I'm being punked. Okay, okay, bring the cameras out.

You must be the Turing Test (Turing test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) just about to come to full realization, but not quite there yet.
Well you are proof that if a monkey is given a keyboard and enough time he can type out a response to a question.
You are also proof that if a monkey is put in a dress some man will come along and fuck it. If this weren't so you wouldn't be here because your mama never would've gotten laid.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This place sucks like at no other time in its history. It is unredeemable. I come back from time to time thinking maybe, just maybe there will be a tour de force of what things were. And I'm disappointed each and every time.

then don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you! :wink:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Don't fool yourself bitch. You are too fucking dumb to learn anything. Now go away. No one wants you here.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow that tool used nearly all of those techniques. Thanks for the link. It's just what I needed to cool down before bed.

3 pieces of pie for you:wink:

You're more than welcome. I'll take that extra slice with glee. I'm well on my way to a whole pie. That's where the real fun comes in. Anyhoo, please place pie here. Thanks! :tongue:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
For the maroons on this show with very foul, pointlessly stupid mouths (an example of real conversations held here many, many moons ago):

http://www.lpsg.org/52456-solution-for-iraq-3.html#post863589

Here's a fun point. The last two Moslem terrorists plots (real or imagined) were foiled not by the FBI as they would have you believe but by loyal MOSLEM AMERICANS. Thank you guys. No thanks to the FBI for not giving that greater credit than themselves.

Moslem radicals need to know that a loyal Moslem American may turn them in and the rest of America should note the Moslems are loyal Americans too. Moderate Moslem Americans should know that it is okay to turn in the cultish Moslem radicals. This would give us common ground and safety more than anything else done to date.
Spiker067

"http://www.lpsg.org/52456-solution-for-iraq-3.html#post863589"
http://www.lpsg.org/863589-post44.html

Last edited:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No matter who was right or wrong, your use of name calling was pretty juvenile and sad, over the line even, if I cared. I can certainly see why Spiker was so amused and employed the winning by losing strategy, as its obvious you got very pissed off about it every time he spoke for himself.

The gloves came off...as in you just took to swearing. And this thread devolved into lunacy. Like, great, you got him on making a racially insensitive remark. Why get so offended when he denies it and spins it?

The tone I got out of it "This worthless piece of shit won't admit I've won, what the fuck?! I'm gonna not treat him with any shred of human decency because I'm on the internet, and damnit I wanna bask in my victory but he won't sit there and take it! But I'm right!"

Whether deliberately or not, you have been trolled hard.

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
[Needs more billing].

For the maroons on this show with very foul, pointlessly stupid mouths (an example of real conversations held here many, many moons ago):

Solution for IRAQ?

Here's a fun point. The last two Moslem terrorists plots (real or imagined) were foiled not by the FBI as they would have you believe but by loyal MOSLEM AMERICANS. Thank you guys. No thanks to the FBI for not giving that greater credit than themselves.

Moslem radicals need to know that a loyal Moslem American may turn them in and the rest of America should note the Moslems are loyal Americans too. Moderate Moslem Americans should know that it is okay to turn in the cultish Moslem radicals. This would give us common ground and safety more than anything else done to date.
Spiker067

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Well . . . I missed the picnic on the racism/dogmatism thread, so I wandered over here, and whaddya know? Two threads in which watermelon plays prominently. What are the odds on that?

Anyway, looks like this party's over too. Whatever happened to Dapper Dan? Is there any pie left?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

http://www.lpsg.org/52456-solution-for-iraq-3.html#post863589

Spiker067

Had to do some searching for a pro Muslim American post. It doesn't dismiss your clearly racist remark. Too bad. So sad.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[Needs more billing].

Solution for IRAQ?

Spiker067

Thank you for telling us how you thought you felt in 2007.
Now tell us how you really feel in 2010? You know, beyond the usual rants about radical Moslems? Because in every religion or sect, there are radicals and they all have the same exact problems. What makes the zealotry in Christianity any different?

Before you answer, let me give you a hint... make sure your answer doesn't talk about suicide bombers or misquote biblical scripture either. :rolleyes:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No matter who was right or wrong, your use of name calling was pretty juvenile and sad, over the line even, if I cared. I can certainly see why Spiker was so amused and employed the winning by losing strategy, as its obvious you got very pissed off about it every time he spoke for himself.

The gloves came off...as in you just took to swearing. And this thread devolved into lunacy. Like, great, you got him on making a racially insensitive remark. Why get so offended when he denies it and spins it?

The tone I got out of it "This worthless piece of shit won't admit I've won, what the fuck?! I'm gonna not treat him with any shred of human decency because I'm on the internet, and damnit I wanna bask in my victory but he won't sit there and take it! But I'm right!"

Whether deliberately or not, you have been trolled hard.

And when did I ask for your opinion?
I am free to use whatever language I so choose seeing as this is an adult site. Swearing had the desired effect to drive the troll away. I love how you waltz in and talk about human decency yet fail to call him on the remarks he made toward me and VB. I'm sure I'm not the only person fed up with individuals like yourself who jump into things and try to act morally superior.
And Spiker didn't employ a winning by losing strategy, he simply lost. What you fail to understand is that not every liberal will roll over and allow pinheads like Spiker to insult us and treat us as if we are simpletons. Some of us have balls and aren't afraid of confrontation. If your sensibilities are so delicate that a few profanities can easily offend you then perhaps you should stay off adult sites.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh my God you prove my point every time you post.

Bitch, you don't have a point beyond the syringe you hold in your hand. Don't play yourself.

The best part is I have a memory about why I believe and said here on this forum, you're a fucking tard not to get that.

Trust me, simpleton, you're not that clever or intelligent. Anyone can figure out what you mean. Too bad it's not enough to shake off the label of "bigot". What's next... token minority photos posted in your seemingly anonymous profile? Again, don't play yourself. :rolleyes: