Is anyone else worried?

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
worried about what? my life is great and I am keeping my expenses down to a total of 500.00 us dollars a month and live in a great town and doing without stress and when my car is paid off, my expenses will go down by half....aint life great?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why worry? It's great to be alive during the time of the apocalypse! Enjoy it, as they only come around once in while.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why worry? It's great to be alive during the time of the apocalypse! Enjoy it, as they only come around once in while.

Hadn't thought about it that way, but it's true.

Can't wait till all those annoying evangelicals get Raptured off the Earth. There'll be nothing left but us sinners :evil:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems there's an awful lot of things wrong in the world right now, including the extremes of weather and all of the earthquakes.

I don't believe in any kind of spiritual apocalypse, but maybe moving toward conditions of life on this planet that are miserable for most people.

Is anyone else worried?

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I don't really think of the world as a bad place. The news seems to focus on the bad, but there are a lot of good people in the world, doing good things for people and animals in need.

Things will have to get a lot worse before I start to worry. Living in America where yes, a lot of people are struggling, it still seems as though the majority of us have it much better than people living in other parts of the world.

I think I'm rather spoiled compared to a lot of less fortunate people. I do like to help. So as long as people keep working for good things the world is just not that bad, so no I'm not worried.

Last edited by a moderator:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. And it's all ok. Relax, don't worry. Worrying is a useless waste of energy anyway. What does it get you.

On the other hand, if you have grave concerns about something that you think you can have an impact on, then go do it. But don't sit around worrying about it.

Besides dude... with a bod and a dick like you have, you shouldn't have any time to worry. You should be too busy having sex or showing it off.

Nah.... living life one minute at a time,a little surprised though about how crazy we've all become though.I mean bullying people to death,being at war still,the weather extremes...

But grateful to be alive and healthy,that's gotta count for something,right?

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, and to be clear: I'm not worried.
But at the same time, I'm not interested in self-delusion, about the past, present, OR future.

Well said!!

Yes, I have had a 'feeling' in the pit of my stomach for a while now...but i thought it was just me knocking on middle age's door :rolleyes:. Remember we are living in an age of instant information with little (or no) analysis and backstory to events.

The days where we digested events by watching the evening news or read the paper are gone....things are reported immediately by 24/7 news networks and on the internet. The days when you catch up with old friends over coffee are gone...as i can log onto Facebook and see what my ex had for breakfast, who is hungover and who got lucky last night. I think allot of this anxiety cause from raw information overload...and the expectation that we contribute to it via twitter/texting/f-book/email...here :tongue:,etc.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No - nobody else is worried, it's just you :smile:

Ha, so it would appear. That's cool.

Maybe it's like you say BiItalianBro - in this age of 24/7 news there is too much to take in...I do think the constant churn of the media of misery needs to change though.

It seems there is a lot of hope out there, which is great, it's just a shame it doesn't get reported more often...:smile:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its funny that when I was in college in the 70s, I had this real gut level feeling of dread that the entire global economic system was unstable. It all seemed to be based on intangible vehicles, debt, and other ways of moving money around.

My distrust was from a combination of being raised by parents and grandparents who had been through the depression. So I inherited their fear and distrust of anything but cash in a mattress.

Over time, though, I began to realize that debt and other things can also be powerful engines for growth. So I relaxed all of my concerns and came to the conclusion that far greater minds were behind controlling the global economies than what I could muster from my naive economic philosophies. I was probably over all of my fears 20 years ago.

But then the global economy collapsed due to excessive debt, bad lending practices and unregulated and incomprehensible commercial debt and credit vehicles that that were backed by nothing but a hope that the real estate bubble would continue.

I am now back to thinking like my grandparents and looking for a good mattress for my cash.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm worried. I'm worried all the time. I'm a worrier. It's what I do.

I'm not worried about the state of the world though, the area where I live is pretty stable, but I am concerned with the state of the US. It's definitely in decline as a world power, but I don't think any Americans are willing to accept that. The American century is over and America should be preparing for that, but everyone seems to want to go on with business as usual.