Is Anyone Into Ftm Guys?

Tiray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find FTM guys really hot
Being honest I use to not be as interested when they hadn’t have top surgery but over the years I’ve grown comfortable & now love it. It’s just as fucking hot to me. Especially when they have man tits with hair all over it. Fucking love seeing them bounce up & down or get sucked/played with while they get fucked.

ceneri

Sexy Member
Media
Has this guy ever actually cum on film??
Exactly 1 time, as far as I know. Look up JockPussy: Fox and Luke in Denver. Other than that, seems to be no. Noahwaybabes, Tommy Tanner, and adamcyrus consistently do and it's very hot. I think on JockPussy or FTMmen, they normally don't cum except for Tommy Tanner, so maybe it has to do with the director's decision?

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly 1 time, as far as I know. Look up JockPussy: Fox and Luke in Denver. Other than that, seems to be no. Noahwaybabes, Tommy Tanner, and adamcyrus consistently do and it's very hot. I think on JockPussy or FTMmen, they normally don't cum except for Tommy Tanner, so maybe it has to do with the director's decision?
Do you know where I can watch the full film of it for free?? I only find previews lol.

mdrguy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay