Is Anyone Into Ftm Guys?

Munchy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a new video featuring the sexy Luke Hudson. Personally, I don't think it's nearly as hot as his work with Jockpussy. There is very little actual fucking, no creampie, the other dude can't maintain an erection, and there is a weird rimming scene at the end with Luke eating dude's ass. But all is not lost...there is some nice footage of Luke getting his dicklet sucked. My guess is that the other guy is into more into cocks and getting fucked, not actively penetrating what is still, for all intents and purposes, a biological "vagina."

Oh well, maybe next time they can find a dumb straight guy to properly plow Luke's hole...LOL.

Enjoy! :D:D:D

NDH – Elliot Finn & Luke Hudson – GAYSONIC.eu
Elliot did ok, but you have to keep in mind that it was his first time with pussy.

Reactions: yafue2

tsfan1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Please cis people be RESPECTFUL. We don't call FTM people genitals pussy but dick.

And pre op mtf genitals (= penis) are called vagina??????

How can you call a vagina penis?

I respect the gender thing and would never call a ftm she/her, but a finger is a finger, a leg is a leg, a vagina is a vagina

random_name_69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And pre op mtf genitals (= penis) are called vagina??????

How can you call a vagina penis?

I respect the gender thing and would never call a ftm she/her, but a finger is a finger, a leg is a leg, a vagina is a vagina

Yes, you have a technical point: a biological vagina is not the same thing as a biological penis.

And I think you are on the right track when you use the word "respect." But I also think that you have to expand your level of acceptance a little further than where it currently stands. As cis-genedered people, there are many things about our genitals that we "take for granted" so to speak. We call our penises "dicks" or "cocks" or whatever, and most of us never give it a second thought. For people that are transitioning however, coming to terms with outward appearance, including genitalia and genital terminology, are all important parts of their journey. As such, the way a transgendered person chooses to refer to his or her genitals is a personal decision and should be respected in its totality. So if a transman calls his "biological clitoris" a cock or penis, then that's the terminology you should use as well. It's more about respect and acceptance than adhering to clinical definitions of biological body parts.

:emoji_hugging::emoji_hugging::emoji_hugging:

Iga

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my best fuck was with a FtM guy!!! I’ve tried to recreate that experience but I can’t find lots of FtM guys on grindr...

Same here and I need to experience it again

booosiebadddazzz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Are all of those videos recent? I thought he stopped camming ages ago?

If anyone is curious. Jamie has an onlyfans. OnlyFans

Still as sexy as ever. I may subscribe one day......

ElLkQsLXIAcw6Cs

tsfan1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I went and subscribed to Jaimie's page and it is AWFUL!!!! You would think someone who did cam videos would have tons of x rated content but he doesn't!!! There are a couple of XXX pics and short videos of him exercising. I'm seriously disappointed. Anywho here is the full xrated image of above.

View attachment 24147831
I would love to see his ass. I dont mean his asshole but his ass. Like standing up. I wonder whether his ass is still round as a woman s ass or compact and muscled.