Is Anyone Into Ftm Guys?

Iamthisis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I went and subscribed to Jaimie's page and it is AWFUL!!!! You would think someone who did cam videos would have tons of x rated content but he doesn't!!! There are a couple of XXX pics and short videos of him exercising. I'm seriously disappointed. Anywho here is the full xrated image of above.

View attachment 24147831
This is me again on another account. PLEASE also remove/report this posting of you again stealing my content and publishing it without my consent. You have ruined my day multiple times at this point and I just wish this would end. Please unsubscribe from my onlyfans please and please leave me alone

booosiebadddazzz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is me again on another account. PLEASE also remove/report this posting of you again stealing my content and publishing it without my consent. You have ruined my day multiple times at this point and I just wish this would end. Please unsubscribe from my onlyfans please and please leave me alone

I reported it.

Yes. Because I am Jaimie Wilson. I saw all the stolen content of me and everyone on here spreading it around and being so disrespectful. I had to report it all. I’m so disheartened by ppl
are you upset your content was posted or that the review of your OF was so bad?

had the review been complimentary would you still think people here are bad? LOL

just curious.

Iamthisis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are you upset your content was posted or that the review of your OF was so bad?

had the review been complimentary would you still think people here are bad? LOL

just curious.
I’m upset that screenshots of my nude body were taken off my onlyfans and posted here without my consent/permission. I don’t care about the reviews, I care about the stolen content.

I’m upset that screenshots of my nude body were taken off my onlyfans and posted here without my consent/permission. I don’t care about the reviews, I care about the stolen content.
well you’re nude on the internet already. so the nudity can’t be the issue. clearly just the posting of your content generally.

so why haven’t you reached out to the mod to get added to the DNP list as opposed to arguing with people in this thread? leaked content on the net is par for the course. just use the available mechanisms to protect your content. really the best you can do man.

lecturing people here is wasted energy.

nonetheless, you’re sexy AF man.

Iamthisis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well you’re nude on the internet already. so the nudity can’t be the issue. clearly just the posting of your content generally.

so why haven’t you reached out to the mod to get added to the DNP list as opposed to arguing with people in this thread? leaked content on the net is par for the course. just use the available mechanisms to protect your content. really the best you can do man.

lecturing people here is wasted energy.

nonetheless, you’re sexy AF man.

I did reach out. And I’m only trying to protect my recent nude content from my onlyfans from being leaked. It’s totally fine to leave reviews. But it’s another thing to steel the content and post it elsewhere without my permission.

Reactions: 6302451
D

deleted4255491

Yes. Because I am Jaimie Wilson. I saw all the stolen content of me and everyone on here spreading it around and being so disrespectful. I had to report it all. I’m so disheartened by ppl

Not "everyone" was being disrespectful that's about dramatic. I saw several positive comments but you have failed to acknowledge them. And not "everyone" was spreading you pics around, I glanced at your images and moved on. I understand you're upset but don't be unfair to those who stumbled upon your pics.

Reactions: Casey Green
D

deleted4255491

If anyone is curious. Jamie has an onlyfans. OnlyFans

Still as sexy as ever. I may subscribe one day......

ElLkQsLXIAcw6Cs

You forgot to get this pic removed too.

Reactions: mountainboy