Is anyone out there so long that you've never gotten all the way into a woman?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Chrysalis, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

To heterosexual or bisexual guys with very long cocks:

I don't know if you've seen my intro in the New Members section, but I'm a budding erotic romance writer. I'd love any insight you can give me into a particular story element.

One premise in my current novel is that the hero's cock is so long, he's never been all the way inside a woman's pussy. Then, when he finally fucks the heroine, she is the first woman ever to take him to the hilt.

I know that each woman's vagina is only so long...for example, my husband's 7 1/2 inches are all I can take, especially from behind. So there has to be a limit.

I would love answers to the following questions:

1) Is this scenario realistic? Are there guys out there in my hero's situation? If so, exactly how long are you, and how many women have you had sex with? (If you're not comfortable sharing that info publicly, please feel free to PM me. I am the soul of discretion.)

2) If you are in the same boat as my fictional man, what is sex like for you? What are your frustrations, and what compromises do you make to deal with the situation? Are there any special ways you avoid hurting your partners and/or yourself?

3) The hero in my novel is very sexually experienced but has never had the luxury of totally losing control. Assume you were him, and you had fallen head over heels in lust/love with a co-worker. Your obsession had built over several months. Then, you finally get her naked and find out that...holy shit! YOU FIT! How would you feel? What would you do? Are there specific ways you would fuck her, just for the novelty of it?

Will be grateful for any intel you guys can provide. Thanks!

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, I don't want to say that I didn't get it in all the way yet. But some girls could not take it all. And I am on the smaller side here at lpsg with 8" length.
    Now, when I see guys like Lexington Steele getting it all in there have to be women who can take lots of meat. So called size queens. After all your scenario definetely IS realistic.

3. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    to be honest, I have yet to get my cock all the way into a pussy...however, I didnt realize how much was "out in the cold" until one night while my wife and I was going at it, she reached down and grabbed the remaining cock with her fist and I was getting a hand job and fucked at the same time.....it was awesome, that is the first time that I can say that my cock was completely included in love making (on a whinning note I have never been deep throated either :( and I always get scraped with the teeth....)

prep

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I have been with a few ladies that could not take all of me (8x6.25 inches) if I had their heels over my shoulders or knees pinned beside their head or giving it to them doggie style. These positions seems to shorten the vagina a bit. And there has been a couple of times the vagina on a few of these ladies that seemed to be loose and never ending. A little more care and tenderness with the tight ones and wild unabandoned sex with the bigger ladies made sex with all great.

5. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    I'm the same length as Snakebyte - I've had a few women who could only take 2/3 before making an uncomfortable noise or actually saying "that's all I can take"

6. Donk

Donk New Member

In answer to question 1, I will say, yes, the scenario is realistic. Yes, it is quite possible for a man to be so long that he can be sexually experienced and yet never have fit all the way into any woman. And, yes, it is possible for such a man to finally encounter a woman who can take him all the way. My experience suggests to me that a woman's ability to take an extra long penis varies depending on individual physical characteristics (not necessarily related to overall body size) and circumstances like level of arousal.

My penis is 11" long at erection. My longterm gf can sometimes--but not always--take my full length. Much of the time I can only get about 8-9" in, which feels wonderful, but when I can slide in all the way to the base, it is an amazing feeling. I think what happens when she takes it all the way in is a phenomenon called "tenting+--I have read about this, and it happens when a woman is at a very high state of arousal. According to what I have read, the cervix actually lifts up permitting the penis to pass into a space under it adding a couple inches of extra length to the vaginal canal. (I also think this is what really happens when some guys here have reported that they think they have "penetrated" the cervix itself.)

In my case, I think a couple other facts about the shape of my cock also make full entry possible. I have a downward curve, which both eases the entry angle and shortens the actual straight-line length of my penis. That is, my penis is a full 11" in length measured along the top following the curve with a tape measure, but the "as the crow flies" length between the base and the tip would be a bit shorter. Also, my head is somewhat tapered and my dick is only about 6" girth along most of the shaft, expanding to 7" at the base, so it's more of a tapered shape pushing its way in rather than a big blunt instrument just pounding its way into a tight whole.

Finally, having been together for a long time has given us opportunities to learn more about how to please and respond to each other than I ever experienced with any of my more short-term relationships before meeting my gf. She is now very used to my size, and has let me know that she is more than fine with me pounding away. It is very liberating after a lifetime of relationships or one-night stands where I usually felt like I had to hold back to avoid causing pain or fear. And I'm not even counting the handful of girls who just said no way were they even trying it. (She has also made it known that I have "ruined" her for other guys anyway. Fortunately, we plan to stay together forever, even doing the marriage thing eventually.)

For more info. relating to your questions 2 and 3, I suggest you comb the archives here. There are many insights from numerous men on issues like you raise. I will just say for myself that my gf's ability to accomodate my penis--and greatly enjoy doing so--is icing on the cake of a loving relationship that we have with each other as people.

I can relate to this because I didn't realize till a few years ago that I was rarely or never achieving full entry with girls I slept with before my current gf. I now realize that I probably always had at least a couple inches out in the cold. When you're young, inflamed with passion, and having drunken sex in the dark, it can be hard to tell that you're not fully engulfed since it just feels good anyway. When people used to ask me if I could get "that thing" all the way inside a girl, I used to say "of course!" But now I know I really wasn't.

7. Big Del

Gold Member

Yes, definitely there have been women who could not (or would not) be able to take all of my length - as you yourself say you would struggle to take something bigger than your husband - and whilst he is bigger than average he is hardly mega hung is he?

Best of luck with the writing

8. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Thanks, Donk, and everyone else, for taking the time to provide much-needed information. I have done some combing of the archives but hadn't quite found the info I was looking for. Couldn't find a post where a man said he'd never been all the way inside.

My husband could only imagine what such a thing would be like. He says one of his favorite feelings is grinding against me (especially while cumming), with my tight entrance squeezing the base of his shaft. So, he theorized that achieving full penetration for the first time would be ecstasy for the man in the novel, especially because he is very much in love with the heroine before they ever have sex. So, as you said, it's "icing on the cake." I'm glad to hear someone actually describe it, because my husband was only able to imagine the scenario for me, and it's nice to know we're not too far off base (no pun...):wink:

In the book I never specifically describe the hero's size (in terms of inches, etc.)... I leave it up to the reader to imagine what "colossal," "huge," "thick," "enormous," and "long" might mean. Still, it's good to have some idea in my own mind of what my characters would be dealing with.

I didn't want to think I was writing a complete myth -- of course, erotic fiction is all fantasy -- but I wouldn't want it to go completely outside the realm of credibility.

Anyone else with experiences to share?

9. D_Allen_Konigsberg

D_Allen_Konigsberg Account Disabled

I personally never have.

I am 18 and have only had sex with under ten women that were my age. For example my girlfriend is filipino and she is 5'1 and 100 lbs. I am 6'2, 150 lbs, have a nine inch long seven inches around penis. I go about 3/4 of the way until she says stop.

10. spartalee

spartalee New Member

im 6ft 5in 345lbs (play football at a university) and I am just at maybe a hair shy of 6in with a 3in width (at widest point) and I have only had sex with 5 women and only 1 took it all the way but couldent do it for to long because i started becoming more pain than pleaseure for her.

11. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

Seeing as how there have been time that my girlfriend of five years has had trouble taking me all the way, and I'm not that big, I could definitely see how this is possible.

12. Max

Max New Member

Chrysalis,

To answer your questions in turn:

1. It is an entirely realistic scenario, and one that I know very well indeed. I have never been all the way inside my partner, but in my case that may be partly because I am a long term married man, faithful, and I had very few partners beforehand. For the record I would say that although it varies according to position and the degree of arousal and relaxation of both of us, it is rare for me to go in any deeper than around 8.5" or maybe a little more, and that more often I am not entering as deeply even as that. Given that my erection on the top side (of a definite upward curve) is 10"+ and sometimes significantly longer, there is always going to be some of me left out in the cold. It has been my experience that while over time difficulties of insertion (girth related) diminish, there comes a point when you know that you aren't going to make any more progress towards full penetration.

2. It can be frustrating, certainly. It is great to be well endowed, and to enjoy deep penetration, tightness, long strokes, a variety of positions, etc., but having to hold back all the time is not good. It is even worse to know that often you have caused your partner discomfort, and in my case at least on one occasion, injury. The way I deal with it splits into two:

'Unprotected' sex: has to be gentle, slow, and fairly shallow; I am a cautious sort of a guy and often hold back more than I need to, so maybe I am not going in more than seven inches or so.

'Protected' sex, which for me means threading two or three rubber or soft plastic 'donuts' down over my length to my base, which then act as a barrier to prevent me going in too far. Sometimes when we were first married I needed to add a small hand towel wound round above the donuts. It sounds strange (and looks it), but if you do a search on lpsg you will see that other men need to use them too. Wearing donuts has the great advantage that I can thrust as hard and as long as I want to, without the fear that I will cause pain or worse. The number I need to use depends on the position we are choosing, and the strength of my erection.

3. Of course I fantasise about being able to lose control and to penetrate with every last fraction of my length. But given how much I value my marriage, it isn't likely to happen to me. Above all I would love to be able to lie on my back and my partner to be able to lower herself to take all of me ... I can't imagine a better feeling of being totally accepted than that for any man. In reality our experience of that position is that we need to be more careful and 'shallow' than in pretty well any other.

But if I discovered my new partner could take all of me I would probably go crazy for weeks on end.

13. drew

drew Member

Albums:
    Whilst not as big as Donk and Max, just a bit shorter in length, I've experienced this a few times with casual lovers, i.e. one night stands. Part due to their experience of a larger than average penis, and in part to me fearing injury, so not being able to just go for it.

My current gf and I, have taken the time to experiement see what works for both of us. When shes really in the mood, full penetration is toally possible, and feels fantastic. Reading Donk's post this seems it could be eminently the reason.

14. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Just wanted to say I'm avidly watching this thread and I appreciate every response to my questions. I re-wrote several scenes yesterday, and am planning to make additional changes. All will improve the quality of my work.

What an education!

And Max -- you're a gold mine of information.

Thank you all. Choosing to write this type of male character has been more challenging than I anticipated, and you are easing my way.

15. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I see, so some kind of Cinderella story with vaginas instead of glass slippers, huh? Hehe. I'm not that long at 7" but I've yet to be with a girl who can take me all the way to the base vaginally, so it's definitely possible.

16. cooldude_hunglow

cooldude_hunglow New Member

Albums:
    Ive dated a few girls, and a few where no where near big enough to take me at first, but most women loosen up enough to take it eventually.

There have also been a few women who took me well, normally taking 8 inches and up, until all of it was covered.

So, it swings either way with size.

17. spartalee

spartalee New Member

I have found that while having sex doggy style the vaginal canal vastly shortens. matter of fact once while having sex we switched to doggy style then only half of my penis would fit. but if she arched her back a little I could get roufghly another inch. and of course as we all know height differance changes things to, I am tall (6ft 5in) and my g/f is short (5ft 8in) when standing at the end of the bed it is more painful for her since its at a slight downward angle so I find, 3 pillows raises her so its at a more comfortable angle.

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes several women over the years. When no more of my dick can go in. My dick starts bending. Time to be carefull:tongue:

19. spartalee

spartalee New Member

Thank god someone had the same problem that shit hurts to! it bends mid way up and its the most painful things ever especially when picking up the tempo and you hit the "wall" lol

20. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes it can be painfull:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted