Is anyone worried about permanent damage from pe?

Postinpics

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ive never done any penis enlargement things but.. from stuff like pumping and whatever other methods there are, have any of you ever had long lasting damage to your members? Or worried about them?

What are some of the consequences to things like that?

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in the PE game for 10 years now (on and off) and I have not suffered any long-lasting damage. I have had some friction burns, small blood vessel bursting, etc. but nothing too crazy. I think that one of the key reasons for this is because I have always proceeded very cautiously and slowly and have avoided extreme exercises.

I have mostly stayed with regular stretching, jelqing, and clamping. So, yeah, if you are careful and deliberate, you can safely do PE over the long term and treat it as exercise just like you would for your body with cardio, weight training, etc.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any exercise done incorrectly can cause damage. Deadlifts with poor form could cause permanent back damage. I actually found PE to repair youthful damage to my shaft. I had a buildup of scar tissue causing pyronie's curvature, and a shortening of my total length. After several years, it's finally straightening, with less than a quarter inch of variation. I'm very thankful to PE.