Is anything permanent?

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you really increase size perminently? I have read that pumps are temporary and pills are completely useless.

Proper pumping over time can give you permanent gains. Pills are pretty much useless though some are vasodilators so they can increase blood flow if not actual size.

Traction, chemical injection, and manual exercises do work and will give permanent gains if you are persistent.

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you give some examples of what you mean by Tractions, exercises, and injection? And how long and how persistant are we talking here? What kind of results would you see? Obviously it varies but i'm talking average increases. I want 1 1/2 to 2" in length and an inch in girth.

Can you give some examples of what you mean by Tractions, exercises, and injection? And how long and how persistant are we talking here? What kind of results would you see? Obviously it varies but i'm talking average increases. I want 1 1/2 to 2" in length and an inch in girth.

Traction devices stimulate cellular growth by applying constant tension to the penis. Some devices are the JES Extender, Autoextender, and Andro-Penis.

Exercises include jelqing and its various forms including clamping. These do essentially the same thing. Initial gains are seen from the lengthening of the suspensory ligament. Further gains come from stimulating growth of the penis itself. One study was done by Dr. Brian Richards in the 1970s and published in the British Journal of Sexual Medicine on the efficacy of jelqing and actually found it worked. Increases from under 1" to as much as just over 2" were measured. No other scientific study has been undertaken since then.

Chemical PE is a newly developed program that uses vasodilating drugs injected directly into the penis to effect a controlled priapism. The pressure within the penis, as with the other methods, causes cellular growth and thus enlarges the penis over time. This method was developed by a physician and the results were published in a peer-reviewed medical journal. As of right now, only one clinic in North America offers the technique and that's Doctors 4 Men. Before you hop a plane to Toronto, keep in mind that they will only treat you if you live within a relatively small radius. They monitor your progress and want to see you in their office frequently.

The actual effect in all of these is the increase in penile volume and that includes length and girth. It's difficult to isolate one from the other so if you have a fat choad your wife can barely handle, any attempt to gain length is also going to cause an increase in girth.

Pumping does work because it applies negative pressure to expand the penis and, as with all the others, using that tension to stimulate cellular division and thus growth. In truth, water pumping is most effective because the water applies the pressure evenly over the entire surface under negative pressure. Warm water is best as it helps to relax the tissues and promote blood flow. The key to effective pumping is to use long periods of low pressure.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a result of foreskin restoration (which involves stretching) my penis has increased maybe 1/3 of an inch over 18 months or so. If this was purely an exercise in gaining length, it's hardly worth the effort, considering the inconvenience involved!

As a result of foreskin restoration (which involves stretching) my penis has increased maybe 1/3 of an inch over 18 months or so. If this was purely an exercise in gaining length, it's hardly worth the effort, considering the inconvenience involved!

Ahh but that's relative! 1/3 of an inch could move a man from the "small" to "average" category and change his self image completely. This is actually a common side effect of foreskin restoration and one that most men welcome.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gained about 3/4" in PE over about a 6 month span back 3 years ago and I haven't lost that gain at all.

What method did you use?

And what pumps are recommended? How long and how often does it required being used?

Visit Thunder's Place and read the Pumping Routine piece in the wiki.

Small penises are permanent. So is misery. Both will always be with us...

You are NOT small and they are not permanent!! Stop lying to Ineedauser.

I love you viking1 :hug::kiss::hug: so don't take this the wrong way....

:chairshot::twak::spank::smashfreakB:

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Can you really increase size perminently? I have read that pumps are temporary and pills are completely useless.

No one else?
What else are you looking for, Ineedauser? Are you asking a hypothetical question, or are you interested in getting bigger yourself?

Others have already answered that you can increase size permanently, and that pumping can give you permanent results. Nobody has spoken out in favor of pills. If you want to know about routines for increasing size, check out Thunder's Place, and register when registration opens back up. Registration is free, and they're not trying to sell you anything. In the mean time, read up in the Main Member Forum and the Newbie Forum.