Is AOL down?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just tried the AOL homepage. Its seems to be working. I dont use it or MSN because they go down alot. Then you cant get your email.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is fine now. I had to do a defrag and re-boot three times. Grrrr :irked: I'm running Norton 360 so I don't think it was a virus but I'm not much of a PC person.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish they would trash AOL completely. It's such useless bloatware that totally takes over your PC and WREAKS all kinds of havoc.

It's the biggest piece of shit since Cheney.

The second biggest piece of shit is Norton or McAfee. THey also take over your system and jack so much up, that it't pretty much "Start Over" when you have issues with them.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wish they would trash AOL completely. It's such useless bloatware that totally takes over your PC and WREAKS all kinds of havoc.

It's the biggest piece of shit since Cheney.

The second biggest piece of shit is Norton or McAfee. THey also take over your system and jack so much up, that it't pretty much "Start Over" when you have issues with them.

Never were truer words quoted

You dont have to use aol browser though, my connection with them is always stable i just don't use their software its as pointless as they come. Norton and Mcafee are terrible system hogs and possibly the two worst AV's ive ever tried, there are lots of free ones available online that are much better.