Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all,

So... When I first went to college I moved into the dorms and met a guy who now happens to be one of my closest and valuable friends to this day. We then became fraternity brothers and moved in to the frat house. He has had a pretty steady relationship for over a couple of years now with his girlfriend. I know he has a decent amount of interest in other men when it comes to physique, looks, and sometimes rarely cock size. I often think he wants to talk more about this sort of stuff but I never keep going on with it because since I am gay, I would not want to make things weird or whatever. Also (maybe I'm optimistic), I do feel that if I were to ask him about messing around with me, he might actually do it.

BUT

I value his friendship in a much deeper and different way than others. I really do think that if we were to engage in some sort of sexual activity, it would not be for lust, but the trust between the both of us. I just fear that If I were to ever go into such a thing, it could not end up good at all. Has anyone been through this before and have any advice?

Thanks!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If all you want to get out of this is a quick fuck then it will most likely end up ruining your relationship. Friends do become lovers, but its not very common for friends to successfully become fuck buddies. If you are worried about ruining your friendship then I would suggest not acting on the feelings.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that if you're openly gay and have a good close relationship with an openly straight guy you should treasure that and not risk destabilising it.

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same opinion as the previous responders...

Why risk to loose a friend for a bit of sex??? Treasure your friendship. Do not risk it, is my advice :smile:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
To add a straight guy's perspective ...

I agree 100 percent with what the gay guys have already said. It seems unlikely that your friendship would survive intact, however receptive to your overtures he proved to be.

Steve