Is average considered "small"?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Aug 12, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Now ladies, we all know that average is average, but when it comes to telling your friends what the guy you slept with's size is, do you really say "He was average"? I ask because in my limited experience of overhearing girls discuss that matter, it seemed they only described it being "big" or "small'. Almost like a penis has to be undoubtedly big to not be considered small. If you got with a man who in your opinion was completely average, as in you really couldn't say he was small nor big, what would you tell your friends if/when they ask?

Let me throw in one last thing though that is vital--what do you think the average girl would say (as opposed to size queens, which many of you are obviously)?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Average IS average. No other way to describe it

3. payale

payale New Member

I'm curious as to what girls tell their friends regarding size after being with an average thickness 7 incher?

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

If he was average, I'd say that he was average.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

7inches isnt average, Id say he was big

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

If I knew for sure (I don't go around with a measuring tape...), I guess I'd say he was 7 inches and had average thickness - that is, if I even told my friends (Oh, I'd probably tell SensualGoth! My other friends really don't need or probably want to hear the details of my sex life...)

7. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I'm a male, and also like to hear the ladies' reactions to this question. If I may add to this thread, I had two ex gfs that I know for a fact thought I was smallish at 5.75 l x 4.75 g. That is suppose to be very average.

It can be relative to her experience:
    As I came to know one ex had been in a previous relationship with a guy about 7" l x somewhat over 6" girth, and only 1 guy out of 5 had been smaller than me (so small she didn't know it was in). The other ex had been in two relationships and both were hung, one said to be 8" l x some more thickness than me, and the other one said to be even longer than him. She said she bled once in a while with the 8"er and regularly bled with the longer one. Claimed she preferred sex with me, even though she never made a damn sound or any indication that was so during sex the entire time we went together. In fact, she is the only woman out of about a dozen that I've ever had anal sex with and that was when we were close to breaking up. As it turned out, she much preferred the anal sex with me to the vaginal and would request anal instead of vaginal. She also cheated on me before it was over.

It can also be determined by her vagina size. If she is built to handle more, average will feel small on her scale. I believe that, generally speaking, black guys are bigger. If I'm correct, then black women can probably handle more. I use to read at the BET forum a good bit for years and the vast majority of black women consider 6" to be small. I think that only applies to some white women.

8. viking1

Gold Member

I don't think most women will brag about a boyfriend who is average.
    You have to be big to get the bragging rights. I also doubt how many will call average small, but they probably won't call it big either.

Yet, on the other hand, many people (guys included) don't know what average really is. Those who don't may well call 5 or 6" small. Just look around the net and you will see plenty who claim to believe average is 7".
    Whether they believe this, or are trying to belittle others, is anyones guess.
    Ego and stupidity are hard to separate from the outside.

9. lildicktoronto

lildicktoronto New Member

5.25" here.. consider myself small.. would love a woman, guy, couple to make fun of me :)

10. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most women are happy with average unless you are with a sizequeen, and then average is not big enough. As for me, since my vagina is deeper than most women, ( by about 2 inches) I need at least 9 x 6 to feel satisfied.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Before I came to LPSG I honestly thought a thick 7" cock was average; because it was the average for men I had been with. However, now that I have read many parts of the Kinsey Report and know that average is 5.3", no I would not brag to my girlfriends about being with an average sized guy.

Ironspade told me that I was a real size queen; because to me average seemed small. :tongue:

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Most of the time.. I just describe it as 'meh' big or small I dont care.

13. sykray

sykray Active Member

lildick, I'm not going to play into your fantasy. You're average, dear, as njqt points out.

14. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Did you think that 7" was average from being with mostly black guys? From reading many posts off and on over the years I know that many black women at the BET forum think 7", and perhaps a bit more size, is average. You're a black woman and fell right in line with that thinking size wise, but I don't know if it was as a result black experience wise. Would you clear that up for me? Also, concerning what Ironspade told you, I do feel there must be at least some correlation with some women. My belief, once again based on reading, and hearing, and talking, is that about 10% of all white women are size queens, but the percentage is somewhat higher amongst black women, perhaps around 20% or higher. If women who prefer BIG ones but are not size queens per se are included with size queens then percentage rate jumps to about 1 out of every 6 white women, and 1 out of every 3 black women (and I'm being very conservative here with black women). I do think that being able to handle more must at play at least some role. Plus I read talk of power sex more often in black women's posts, and that would affect the percentage, no? What I'm saying isn't popular, but I believe it to be the truth.

15. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll need you to lose about an inch for the mocking to start

16. Principessa

Gold Member

You should have re-read this before posting it. I'd like to think if you had you would have re-worded your thoughts so that they would come out not sounding like an angry attack against black women who like an above average penis. Not to mention sounding like a man secretly into SPH.

:sucks: [quote=superlarge;962293] Did you think that 7" was average from being with mostly black guys? Silly boy, those myths are just that, myths. There are literally thousands of threads here dealing with the "black men are all huge cocked" myth. From reading many posts off and on over the years I know that many black women at the BET forum think 7", and perhaps a bit more size, is average.:gives2: The BET Forum? I am not a fan of their programming as it tends to perpetuate negative imagery and stereotypes. I have to ask this and please don’t be offended but are you black or one of those wannabes? I think they are called “wiggas.” Either way I have to say I don’t like your tone young man. You're a black woman and fell right in line with that thinking size wise,:23: ‘scuse me? WTF?!?! but I don't know if it was as a result black experience wise. Would you clear that up for me? No, I won’t. I was going to but I read your post through twice. I don't like where this is going. I have been flamed on this site more than once for having the audacity to speak my mind and say that I prefer white men with big cocks. If you really want to know how I came to that conclusion I suggest you take tomorrow off from work and peruse my over 5,000 posts. Also, concerning what Ironspade told you, I do feel there must be at least some correlation with some women. My belief, once again based on reading, and hearing, and talking, :23:But no actual experience with women, how sad. is that about 10% of all white women are size queens, but the percentage is somewhat higher amongst black women, perhaps around 20% or higher. You are a virgin aren't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that; but I have to say your data is skewed and meant to inflame. I don't like it; and I'm beginning not to like you. :tool: If women who prefer BIG ones but are not size queens per se are included with size queens then percentage rate jumps to about 1 out of every 6 white women, and 1 out of every 3 black women (and I'm being very conservative here with black women). I do think that being able to handle more must at play at least some role. Plus I read talk of power sex more often in black women's posts, and that would affect the percentage, no? What I'm saying isn't popular, but I believe it to be the truth. :aargh4::arg: Truth based on what? The BET Forum, oh negro please! :lame: It’s official, I don’t like you and I refuse to answer any more questions of this nature from you. If you want to know how shallow or deep black women are vaginally I suggest you come down out of your ivory tower, try to behave like a gentleman and fuck a few women.

Many of your threads have set off warning bells with me I never should have responded to this one.

:angryfire2: :asshole: :angryfire2: ​

17. LemacST

Gold Member

Hmm.

Well, I created this thread just to know. Seems like the common answer here is that the average girl would call average...average. Sounds like the most redundant, logical and obvious conclusion but things I've heard (and apparently made false conclusions out of) made me think otherwise.

So, "average"? "meh"? "medium"? That sounds okay to me, as long as I'm not labeled as "small" (which I certainly hope wouldn't happen since I do break through the 6" threshold). 'Meh', either way I'm still lucky enough to have a huge Kiss tongue and very agile fingers to fall back on when a girl needs to find something to brag about ;)

18. 7x6

7x6 Member

Because i'm fascinated with Penis size i've ended up talking about it with quite a few women. Almost everyone I ever fucked and a few others. In my experience women don't like "small" but small often seems to mean "the size of my finger, I couldn't feel if it was in or not". Most of the women i've fucked have had bigger but reckon big can be painful. I've known two women who have rejected guys for being frighteningly large (10"+) while one ex spent a year with a 3" guy and most seem to have those "I couldn't tell if it was in" stories. It could of course be the case that women want to tell me i'm "perfect" to keep me happy (after all they always say girth is more important than length :) but I don't think so, one ex spoke very fondly of her 9x7 first boyfriend and tales of his size (even how he couldn't use it all on most positions) turned me on immensly.

I would be pretty sure that women don't regard average as small unless they've been 'lucky' so far :)

19. AMikkell

AMikkell New Member

Strangely enough, I had a simular conversation with a friend of mine the other day who had noticed that when women speak of a man's size, they tend to only use the descriptors small and huge. I think this is for a couple of reasons. I think the main reason that this happens is that people tend not to talk about something unless it's remarkable. It just so happens that average isn't very remarkable. The other reason for which I can see this occuring is the same as what njqt said, which is that small sample sizes, which is what most women tend to have, can lead to skewed perceptions.

20. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

i hear girls say a guy is average all the time. i just assume that covered all the sizes that can be rounded to six in length and five in girth. anyway, i have noticed that girls tend to talk up slightly above average penises as "huge", is this because there is some kind of bragging rights associated with having a boyfriend who is well endowed? that is an honest question.

Draft saved Draft deleted