Is 'average' disappointing?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
...he asks the LARGE PENIS Support Group...

But let's say the guy you're messing with whips out an average sized dick...are you somehow a little less attracted to him? Are you a little disappointed? Are you a little relieved it's not small? Or maybe relieved it's not HUGE...? Can you honestly say that you have no expectations or reactions, any which way?

And just what does "average" mean to you -- 'nothing special?' 'Totally normal?' What..??

Just a thought I had in passing.

[edit PS. any connection to my screen-name is purely coincidental, I assure you!!]

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's funny. I've been with a monsterpenis before and am really relieved when I see a guy that's more "human" in the size of his penis. It makes it easier to work with and I can be versatile without risking rupturing anything. It doesn't make me less attracted to the guy since I have no idea what he's packing until after we've gotten home or whereever.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still a total package type person. If the penis fits the body it's much better than if it's a tumor looking piece or just a malignancy that's too small. Average, for most persons, is perfect.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope. No disappointment as long as it works just fine. I am much more likely to be disappointed in people's attitudes and actions than the shape of their body parts.

Big cocks are a delight, but not a requirement.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Fascinating. Perhaps I'm just fixated on ideals, but I would think 'nothing special' is nothing to get excited about, and might even been disappointing -- especially if the rest of the 'total package' was above par....

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It may be average. But it's a cock. And cocks are rarely, if ever, a disappointment.

What can be a disappointment is a cock owner who (1) is all bashful about his endowment, or (2) doesn't know how to get down, get into it and have a good time with his meat.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
What can be a disappointment is a cock owner who (1) is all bashful about his endowment, or (2) doesn't know how to get down, get into it and have a good time with his meat.
Yeah, I'm much more worried about this kind of disappointment!!

Still, I'm a bit surprised by the answers so far....given the audience, esp....

:D

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You set yourself up for a great deal of disappointment by always expecting something that's statistically uncommon.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before joining LPSG I thought average was 7" as that was the average size of the men I had been with. :redface: So the times I encountered men with less than 7" I admit I was a bit disappointed.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I knew this guy when I was in college who had a cock that was not much bigger than my thumb. When I pulled his boxers off the first time we messed around he said "dude please don't laugh" It was small but he sure knew how to work it! LOL

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...he asks the LARGE PENIS Support Group...

But let's say the guy you're messing with whips out an average sized dick...are you somehow a little less attracted to him? Are you a little disappointed? Are you a little relieved it's not small? Or maybe relieved it's not HUGE...? Can you honestly say that you have no expectations or reactions, any which way?

And just what does "average" mean to you -- 'nothing special?' 'Totally normal?' What..??

Just a thought I had in passing.

[edit PS. any connection to my screen-name is purely coincidental, I assure you!!]
Are you disappointed that your date doesn't look like Heidi Klum?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I happen to prefer small-hung guys; average is on the outer limit of interesting for me, though really totally respectable.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Average is perfect for me as long as it looks pretty a huge cock isnt much fun if its ugly and malshaped, On this sight ive seen alot of guys who pump to get thier cocks larger and sometimes might be a bit heavy handed on the pump and thier penis becomes malformed becuase of it and to be honest thats not appealing at all i dont care how big it is its hideos

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive seen alot of guys who pump to get thier cocks larger and sometimes might be a bit heavy handed on the pump and thier penis becomes malformed becuase of it and to be honest thats not appealing at all i dont care how big it is its hideos

*ahem*
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/July_09_part_1_004.jpg

Call me a dick, no pun intended, but that's disgusting. That's not even a dick.

To answer the question, I have no experience with unveiling an 'average' one, but I can tell you that being only slightly above average I've never once had a disappointed look on a girl's face, so average can't be THAT bad right?

KoolMaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*ahem*
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/July_09_part_1_004.jpg

Call me a dick, no pun intended, but that's disgusting. That's not even a dick.

To answer the question, I have no experience with unveiling an 'average' one, but I can tell you that being only slightly above average I've never once had a disappointed look on a girl's face, so average can't be THAT bad right?

What the fuck is that thing? It looks like an upside down dick, that was made of playdough and covered in slime.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Average, to me, doesn't equate to "normal" or "nothing special" because everyone's penis is different. I've never been with more than one guy who had the same dick. (Well, except for that time with the triplets. Just kidding, but that would be hot!) Average to me is kind of a lost word on cocks. I don't really think there is a such thing as an average penis. Sure there may be a "typical" size for a penis, but not average. I've been with a guy who was HUGE. So huge that I could barely fit it in my mouth. It was a beautifil cock and I was looking forward to playing with it, but he only lasted about 2 minutes before he shot his load. I've also been with a guy who was on the smaller side, but not little, who knew how to work his shit and spent a long time working it. Sure its nice to admire a large cock, but size is wasted if the guy doesn't know how to use it or if his attitude sucks. So, to go back to the original question, average doesn't really apply (to me atleast) when it comes to "judging," for lack of better word. Its all in the individual.