Is 'average' disappointing?

guyintown

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Captain
If its u your refering to I would be pretty happy, yours is perfect size above average, id choke a little on it and it would hurt at first fucking me.......

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
_avg_, you are definitely big, not average. I will say it doesnt matter to me. It's disappointing to me to have an average cock, but if i encountered someone with an average cock i wouldnt care. its kind of funny how much my own avg dick bothers me now that i think about it

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But let's say the guy you're messing with whips out an average sized dick...are you somehow a little less attracted to him? Are you a little disappointed?

By the time I am at the messing around stage this gentleman will have been informed of my requirements - if he does not posses and has lied about his size - he will be sent away in shame.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only ever been disappointed by a cock... and that was because the owner was more concerned with his orgasm than mine :grumble:
Small is perfect....
Average is perfect...
Large is perfect....
Huge is perfect.....

It's all in how you use it fellas.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think one reason why average could be viewed as disappointing is because what is technically average is probably less than average in the perspective of most women. Like if you look at mr. average, the average length seems to be between 5.65" and 5.87". The average circumference between 4.67" and 4.97". The problem with that study takes into account all the guys who are 4 inches and less. Let's face it, there is no way you can convince me those guys are getting laid as much as the guys with 8-9+ inches. So for most women, I'd think the average cock size of their partners is probably more along the lines of 6.5. So if a guy whips out a 5.7 incher, even though it is average, it is probably smaller than what she is accustomed to.

And I have no way of proving this theory, but that's just my 2 cents.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
By the time I am at the messing around stage this gentleman will have been informed of my requirements - if he does not posses and has lied about his size - he will be sent away in shame.

You may be tired of getting asked this question, but -- but what are your requirements exactly?

Just curious.

tempegal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average is only disappointing if the guys personality is disappointing. I was with a thumb size extremely good looking (as far as my taste goes) guy and was very disappointed. (No personality). Been with small (3in) that enjoy how to use it and it didn't matter. Above average with a decent, and kind personality would be awesome!!!!

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I said elsewhere, one of the best lovers I have ever been with had a 'small' dick. But, it was attached to a wonderful man. Unfortunately, we broke up because he thought I couldn't possibly be happy with his small dick.

The only disappointment to me is when I discover the person is a fool or unclean! A shower will take care of the latter, nothing will help the first.

SarahTG34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's a proportionate kind of thing, I was with a guy who was 6'3 and his cock was maybe 5 inches and thin. I have to admit I was not impressed and maybe it was his confidence as well, because the sex was not very fulfilling. I dare say girth is more important than length. But if the guy doesnt know how to use it what does size matter anyway?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You may be tired of getting asked this question, but -- but what are your requirements exactly?

Just curious.

7.5 " or longer - it's a length thing for me. I have a spot that needs to be stimulated for me to get off, Give me 7.5 or about 7" fully in (balls deep to just hit it) - the longer the better because it stimulates me more.

Girth is irrelevant to me -sorry guys, I'm not normal, but you asked.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
7.5 " or longer - it's a length thing for me. I have a spot that needs to be stimulated for me to get off, Give me 7.5 or about 7" fully in (balls deep to just hit it) - the longer the better because it stimulates me more.

Girth is irrelevant to me -sorry guys, I'm not normal, but you asked.

You may be sending a signal to all the "pencil dicks" out there....

Look out....

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to say that I can appreciate a penis of any size. Large is nice. Average is nice. Since my dentist told me I had the smallest mouth he'd ever seen on a man, average doesn't get as many tooth scrapes as large. OUCH! LOL

We've all got what we've got. If there was anything we could do about the size of the tool we'd all have 12" from all the pulling we've done on it over the years. Come on guys, we all know we do it. :)

nortan

Just Browsing
Media
So we have a baseline; From Wikipedia:

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the mean human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently, 4.23 in, 7.53 in).[6][7][8] The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The mean penis size is slightly greater than the median size.

The page has some interesting statistical data:
Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just thought I'd help the discussion along :) .

My preference? Between 6 and 7 in girth, 6 to 8 in length. Been with bigger, been with smaller, and have never really had a bad time in the sack :) What really matters isn't the cock, it's the driver.

***apologies to KTF40... didn't see you had already posted similar statistical data.

Last edited:

curiouslady

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wikipedia: - LMAO

And truly- the ONLY people who worry about their dick sizes are....dicks!

A true "lover" will make sure their partner is fully satisfied before ever whipping his schlong out and doing the deed (wink).

(JMHO - no hurt intended towards anyone.)

D

deleted15807

A true "lover" will make sure their partner is fully satisfied before ever whipping his schlong out and doing the deed (wink).

So whipping out the 'schlong' has nothing to do with being 'fully satisfied'. Why bother at that point? :confused: