Is Ballpumping The New Alternative To Liposuction?

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pic is upside down guys. The poster has a very lean body. Incidentally, if you use warm water and a low vacuum in your cylinder and pump for shorter periods, you will get a more natural look with larger balls. You will avoid the red water balloon look and your dick will respond to the pump better as well.

AlisonWilsonPuK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I do not know what this new alternative to liposuction is, but there is very little information and the picture shows something not very pleasant. Liposuction is very effective and allows you to achieve results very quickly, but not everyone is allowed to do it. My doctors forbade me to do liposuction, although I really wanted to and thought that this was the only way. Of course, I had a terrible depression against this background. I decided to try hardware procedures for weight loss and I found (mod edit: a specific product deleted to eliminate advertising). It describes in detail this hardware procedure and the device itself. This was a great solution for me, I slowly but surely lose weight and got back to life.

Last edited by a moderator: