Is Being Large a Ticket to Promiscuity?

H8Monga: A few people I know who are hung have been promiscuous in the past. One was encouraged to "share his meat with girls and let them know you were there." Another seemed to like to go around pleasing women with eye candy and then giving it to her. Others have said because they were young and hung, they lost their virginities young and racked up a sexual partner count. I know promiscuity is not limited to larger guys, but I wonder if anyone here thought being hung gave you a reason to be promiscuous if you were, or more prone to show off? Also, if so, did you start early? I guess (correct me if I am wrong) from what I've seen and heard, it's easier to show off and not be shy if you're hung. Any accounts or feedback?

gigantikok: Wow, you seem the type to draw general conclusions very easily. Ill admit something to you, i may seem as promiscous as other hung guys do to you, but I'm really just alot of talk...also like most guys. Despite my size, I've only actually had 2 real sexual partners... I lost my virginity when i was 17, and i don't go prowling around for chicks to have sex with just becuase i am well hung. This is exactly the reason why i am so extreme in my struggle to seperate my penis size from my everyday life...people do exactly what you do, they draw conclusions and generalizations just becuase of the size of a body part. Many people may say size matters, and in alot of ways it does, but it really just is a body part and doesn't define who a person always is. Men with average size penises are as promiscous as well hung men, if not more.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I'll admit to having gone through a promiscuous period, it was not due to my size. Many guys much more modestly endowed were just as promiscuous. My ex-roommate was under 6" erect ... he was an absolute slut.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Promiscuity is a matter of character, not of dick size... at least in my view. If I joined the "promiscuity top 10" once, that was because I chose to be rather... err... wild. :p

H8Monga: Thanks for replying. I know promiscuity as I said isn't limited to larger guys, but from what I've heard I wanted to ask. It doesn't mean I think that only large guys are mansluts, I've heard of smaller guys being so and since they outnumber larger guys of course more would be. I was just wondering if anyone thought it gave them more incentive. One thing I have noticed is that larger guys show off more than average.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Ralexx link=board=meetgreet;num=1049090479;start=0#3 date=03/31/03 at 05:23:31]

"...Promiscuity is a matter of character, not of dick size..."

[/quote]

Wow.....IMHO....that quote pretty much sums it all up.

I can only add now the obvious...

It's also a matter of choice, good judgment, and personal values.

But, then---those all relate back to character don't they?

dhq412: although this is somewhat off topic, I think penis size may have something to do with the success of a guys attempted promiscuity. For example, if a guy meets a girl in a bar and both are looking for a one night stand, would the girl really settle for a 3" penis.
in that case i think bigger is better, atleast when reading things on "does size matter" a lot of girls say it doesnt, but in the situation i just described above, it does, so a larger guy would be more successful.

Icarus213: That might also explain why larger guys might be more promiscuous (if they are...I don't really know): they might just have more success if they try. There might be a lot of small guys who would sleep around a whole lot, but might just not get the chance.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Probably. OTOH, if Whopper's roommate were a bottom, it wouldn't matter, so he could still be an absolute slut without any problems.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1049090479;start=0#8 date=03/31/03 at 19:26:59]Probably. OTOH, if Whopper's roommate were a bottom, it wouldn't matter, so he could still be an absolute slut without any problems.[/quote]

My roommate was straight. He bed-hopped with women, and they apparently didn't mind him beig average-sized.

thiswillhurt:
burst this bubble
never yet got laid because of my cock size - but then I dont advertise what is between my thighs as my masculinity is not tied into the number of women I bed.

davegoodie: No. I have probably had two sexual partners because of my cock size - (maybe more and I didn't realise it). Most girls are attracted by kindness, smiles, and men who take an interest in them.

I once witnessed a really sexy scene at a nightclub. There was this little guy who was about 5 ft tall talking to two tall young girls - they had been dancing but now he had an obvious erection. This looked thin but about 10 inches long, and on his small frame it was only about three inches above his his knee! This guy came in alone and had obviously been using his penis as bait. As they talked, the noise of the nightclub made them use sign language. I saw one of the girls look down in disbelief then ask him something, then feel it, then reel back stunned. She called her friend over (there were now three girls and this little guy) and I saw one of the girls hold up eight fingers with a questioning look. the man shook his head and held up ten fingers. The girl looked down and unashamedly stared at the erection. They talked for a few minutes more then one of the girls just dragged the guy off and into the toilets!

I couldn't help but wonder how they would have reacted to my shorter but much thicker one!

Late_Bloomer: I will say that being hung lends you the ability to show off your goods without worrying about people thinking your cock is small. I don't know that this leads to promiscuity however.

H8Monga: [quote author=davegoodie link=board=meetgreet;num=1049090479;start=0#12 date=04/01/03 at 01:06:47] They talked for a few minutes more then one of the girls just dragged the guy off and into the toilets!
[/quote]

Maybe they wanted to see if it touched the water... ;D

miniver_cheevy: YES!

According to statistics posted in the study below, largely endowed men averaged TWICE as many sexual partners per year than average or small men:

http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html

go to figure 11, almost at the end of the site.

the study seems legitimate to me, what do you all think? :-*

H8Monga: A friend told me his doctor was concerned if he was promiscuous because he was hung, that's why I asked...

H8Monga: Thanks for the site, but isn't that an Internet survey? It may have some truth in it however.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1049090479;start=0#9 date=03/31/03 at 19:40:16]

My roommate was straight. He bed-hopped with women, and they apparently didn't mind him beig average-sized.[/quote]

Did he have a long tongue?

aussiechick63: LOL Jon, It would certainly make up for lack of size. Can't beat a good tongue or a guy that can breathe through his ears.
I'm kidding.

Most girls don't sleep with a guy for their size as has already been said. There is so much more to sex than just the screwing itself.
But i think a well hung guy would certainly get a lot more offers than the average sized guy too. We all know there are a lot of size queens out there.
But isn't it the same for guys when they look for a sexual partner, doesn't a busty women got more attention than a flat chested girl?