Is being used for sex always hurtful?

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If the guy gives you the impression that there is more potential and disappears as soon as sex is over, is it really hurtful? I mean shouldn't you be relieved that the asshole is gone? Would you really want anything to do with him if he tries to fool you right from the beginning? Why should being used be hurtful anyway?

It seems to me women don't pull this shit on men as much as men do. I know women use men purely for sex as well but if that happens to men they usually take it as a compliment if it's an ongoing thing. Is it because men are retarded, shallow or what? And why do we assume that when women disappear after sex it always mean the sex was sloppy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the guy gives you the impression that there is more potential and disappears as soon as sex is over, is it really hurtful? Yes, I would imagine so. I mean shouldn't you be relieved that the asshole is gone? For the women hurt by such an asshole, they didn't know he was an asshole before they slept with him . . . hence the hurt. Would you really want anything to do with him if he tries to fool you right from the beginning? If I understand your initial question, then the woman doesn't know he is a lieing sack o shit until he fucks her, leaves; and doesn't call back. Why should being used be hurtful anyway? That makes no sense. That is a question only a man could ask.
It seems to me women don't pull this shit on men as much as men do. True, but I think that shows like Sex and the City kind of gave some women carte blanche to fuck like men. (ie. without regard for the other persons feelings) I know women use men purely for sex as well but if that happens to men they usually take it as a compliment if it's an ongoing thing. Is it because men are retarded, shallow or what? All of the above. :biggrin1: And why do we assume that when women disappear after sex it always means the sex was sloppy.
Women disappear after sex?:confused: What do you mean by sloppy? :confused:

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The reason I ask why should it be hurtful is because in the end all that happened was sex. Sex isn't a bad thing. Just cuz he left that doesn't mean the sex was necessarily bad. She probably got a few free meals out of it as well, not that few meals are anything. But many men would be thrilled if a woman randomly fucked them never to be seen or heard of again. What I meant by that last question is if she only wanted him for sex and never shows up again, does that have to mean that the sex was bad? I don't think so.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm gonna make up a statistic and say 8 out of 10 women need to be in love to have sex with a man. Whereas, only 1 out of every 10 men needs to be in love to have sex with a woman.

Now let's say date #3, #5, or whatever the # date you fuck on arrives and the woman isn't in love. The fact she has been on more than one date with you means she really likes the guy; and assuming it's been a while maybe she thinks love will come in time.

The thing you seem to be completely unaware of :eek: is that for the majority of women on the planet we actually need to be in love to have sex.

The reason I ask why should it be hurtful is because in the end all that happened was sex. Sex isn't a bad thing. Just cuz he left that doesn't mean the sex was necessarily bad. She probably got a few free meals out of it as well, not that few meals are anything. But many men would be thrilled if a woman randomly fucked them never to be seen or heard of again. What I meant by that last question is if she only wanted him for sex and never shows up again, does that have to mean that the sex was bad? I don't think so.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's not that I'm not aware of it that women like to be in love njqt, I'm just questioning whether it has to be that way. Women complain about double standards when it comes to sex and the labels that gets attached to them, but when you say love is a requirement for women it only reinforces those beliefs. Whatever happened to fuck buddies? Why can't women lust for good looking, hung, or whatever kind men without wanting the emotional connection? I just don't believe they don't experience the same feelings that us guys have when we see hot women. But men somehow seem more willing to go the full distance without wanting to know anything about her other than how she looks when she's fucking. Not that I'm complaining. btw I wouldn't want the reverse to be honest.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not that I'm not aware of it that women like to be in love njqt, I'm just questioning whether it has to be that way. I don't know. I just know that is the way it is. :redface: Women complain about double standards when it comes to sex and the labels that get attached to them, but when you say love is a requirement for women it only reinforces those beliefs. Does it? I don't think so. :rolleyes: Whatever happened to fuck buddies? That's a fairly recent invention. By recent I mean the last 10-15 years or so. Why can't women lust for good looking, hung, or whatever kind of men without wanting the emotional connection? We do lust for men . . . in our hearts. :wink: I just don't believe they don't experience the same feelings that us guys have when we see hot women. Oh make no mistake, when I'm out and about and I see a hot guy many sexy, lustful thoughts run through my mind. I may even turn to see him walk away. But men somehow seem more willing to go the full distance without wanting to know anything about her other than how she looks when she's fucking. Probably because the consequences for men are slim to none. Not that I'm complaining. btw I wouldn't want the reverse to be honest.
LMAO thought not. :biggrin1: Maybe the reason more women don't slut around like men is more primal. One of my gf's thought it was because for women sex is all internal. We literally take you into us, which automatically makes any sexual act more intimate.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO thought not. :biggrin1: Maybe the reason more women don't slut around like men is more primal. One of my gf's thought it was because for women sex is all internal. We literally take you into us, which automatically makes any sexual act more intimate.
very interesting and so true.:cool:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dunno the idea of sex with some girls is pretty intimate to me
but my question is, why can't we just cuddle

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm gonna make up a statistic and say 8 out of 10 women need to be in love to have sex with a man.

I really, honestly don't have to be in love to have sex with a man. Lust, yes, though I've had sex with men for other stupid reasons than love or lust. The interesting thing is that many times I've had sex with men in a casual situation and it seemed like just by virtue of having sex with the man a few times I started have loving feelings for him.

TBH, I've had some really good sex that was good because it was completely no strings attached and I knew I'd never see the guy again.

But this was all in my late teens and early 20s and I was pretty reckless sexually by most standards.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really, honestly don't have to be in love to have sex with a man. Me too. Lust, yes, though I've had sex with men for other stupid reasons than love or lust. The interesting thing is that many times I've had sex with men in a casual situation and it seemed like just by virtue of having sex with the man a few times I started have loving feelings for him.

TBH, I've had some really good sex that was good because it was completely no strings attached and I knew I'd never see the guy again. So have I.

But this was all in my late teens and early 20s and I was pretty reckless sexually by most standards. I became more "reckless" in my 30s and 40s! :eek: In my teens and twenties I just didn't have the opportunity...

This is one of the ways in which I am very much traditionally male, and have been told (by a guy I actually was involved with for a long time) that I was a gay man in a woman's body! I found that kind of amusing... I relate well to the character Samantha in Sex and the City... :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really, honestly don't have to be in love to have sex with a man. Lust, yes, though I've had sex with men for other stupid reasons than love or lust. The interesting thing is that many times I've had sex with men in a casual situation and it seemed like just by virtue of having sex with the man a few times I started have loving feelings for him. Now that is a very good point. I think I may have done that myself a few times.:tongue:

TBH, I've had some really good sex that was good because it was completely no strings attached and I knew I'd never see the guy again. I can't say the same . . .wish I could though. :rolleyes: All but one of my ONS were pretty lousy.

But this was all in my late teens and early 20s and I was pretty reckless sexually by most standards.
As was I at that age. :biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
TBH, I've had some really good sex that was good because it was completely no strings

You're too kind. :redface:

I think it only hurts if one is unaware of the situation beforehand. If both aprties go into it with full knowledge of what it's for, it's fair game. Jus' my take. (Havng never been used, or used someone else, for sex myself.)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only way I like to have sex with someone I don't know
is if I'm "working". As in sex for a fee.
I would guess this could, put women on equal footing with men,as least it did for me. I'm letting them use me for sex,and if I choose,I can let myself "get off". Although I almost never did that,{get off} there were a few guys
whom I considered friends. I also fell in love with one of these guys and married him,unfortunately, he was much younger than me,and though I am not usually, attracted to young men,this one was so naive,I took on the role of "teacher" for the lewd acts,which he and I loved! What a lover he turned out to be! My point is guys routinely, have sex with women knowing they might be expecting more,but fail to make this clear to the woman,so for me this was the ideal job,for a little while. I got to be "like a man" buying things.:naughty:
cigarbabe:saevilw:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The operative word here being "used", N_S is right. If both people decide what they want and act upon it, that's being an adult. There are men who lead women to believe they want more and there are women who delude themselves into thinking something exists when it doesn't. That's when people start feeling used. I think it's shitty when men lie or convince a woman they want more than sex and hightail it out of the bedroom once they're finished with the sex. I also think women who need intimacy and can't have sex without a relationship should probably wait to have sex until they can determine if the guy they're dating also wants a relationship, not just a roll in the hay. Otherwise they're not being honest with themselves.

I don't think women are naturally more commitment-oriented than men. Even if they are I think each sex approaches it a bit differently but that's all. I've had sex without commitment involved and it was fun but I didn't think for a moment it meant something when it didn't. People get hurt when they don't put all their cards on the table, discuss their expectations, and aren't honest about their needs and desires.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I truly think it is a misconception that most women need to be in love or feel an emotional attachment in order to have sex.

I think being told that from an early age, taught men are pigs for wanting sex all the time, made most women turn off the natural sexual impulses. Because if men are pigs for having lots of sex and only wanting sex, what would that make a woman who wanted the same thing? A whore. Double standard.

There are not as many differences between the genders sex-wise as most think. I think society has made women believe we are not as sexual as men. There is a lot of new information (and old) that blows this theory out of the water.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to make myself clearer.

Women are taught to be careful of men because they are pigs, all they want is sex. What if all a woman wants is sex? Then it makes her a whore.

Women are taught sex is bad, something to be ashamed of. Something to "put up with" once you're married. If you enjoy sex and seek it out, you're a slut.

Sex is beautiful, whether it is making love tenderly or hot, sweaty, primal sex. Too bad we weren't taught THAT!