Is Bi with a Preference a Thing?

Titanomachina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm asking the above question because I think I might fall within that line.

I mean I find girls beautiful, and can recognize certain things that are attractive about them. But I just don't like them "all the way" if that makes sense. My feelings towards men is stronger and more defined really.

It's has taken me a bit of time to come to this, but looking back at my life it does seem to fit the pattern in my life. But it's just that I got the notion that it had to be one or the other and not both (a fault of aspergers). But I think I'm growing comfortable with that notion.

So...is it a thing?

Reactions: malakos

I'm kind of the same. Like, I like pussy ass and tits and do find women beautiful and attractive.... I wouldn't say I find "men" attractive..... Just... Certain areas haha

You're probs just bi man. And I don't think its a choice. I remember liking both for as far as I can think back

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can agree with the preference aspect. I love my wife and really like our sex but I get off sucking others guys off after they have been in her -- YUMMY!!! So my 'preference' orally bi only. I don't find guys 'attractive' unless they are naked and hard and usually with my wife.

Reactions: cuckboy

Titanomachina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I actually have never had sex with a women, the thought just doesn't really appeal that much. I rather have sex with men, and I'm also attracted to them romantically. But when it comes to women it's more like an appreciation, like having crushes and going gaga over strong females by having no desire to sleep or date them.

Reactions: Rafe87

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find women attractive and I find men attractive. For a long time I thought I had to chose one or the other, st8 or gay. But I can't because I truly enjoy the company of both.
When you go to a buffet do you limit yourself to just the meat or the potato's? Of course not, you dive in and enjoy both.
I am so glad this site exists.

I once told a guy I couldn't suck him because he was white. It just didn't turn me on. The guy was HUGE, but it didn't do anything for me. I'll suck a black guy no matter his size. Black is a turn-on, but I'm not sure why. I think white cocks are ugly. I think my white cock is ugly. I met one black guy who was only 3-4 inches when hard, and I wasn't turned on by him... so maybe I'm only turned on by black guys who are larger than me.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I'm struggling with this. I've always found women incredibly sexy. I'm exclusively attracted to women romantically. I'm going to definitely have a wifey that's cool as fuck one day.

That said, I've suppressed my other desires for a long time. (22) I'm just now starting to accept them. I find one specific area of men hot and an abstract concept (dominance). That's about it. Doesn't go much further than that. I have a huge weakness to Black guys with big dicks. I don't want to do anything with other kinds of people. This is not true for women. For women, I'll gladly have sex with all races and ethnicities. When it comes to dick, not so much. Only one. I also love cum. Cum is hot all on it's own. The more the better, no limits.

:\ I figure I'll try experimenting and having fun with men. I feel better accepting that part of myself. Hell it makes me feel better when I interact with women, BECAUSE I'm starting to accept that part of myself.

I am starting to be a bit more vocal about my "gay" desires. It personally helps me accept them. I haven't even hinted at my desire for dicks up until last month. Like it's like getting it off my chest so to speak.

middlenamerachel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is no one size fits all label for everyone. Sure a lot of people do fit in somewhere, and everyone wants to belong, and pressure from all sides of the different communities with their questioning and assumptions, it's a lot to deal with. But from my experience it's best to just do what u feel, say how u feel. If you are the only one who accepts what you say is truth, then maybe the problem isn't where you fit in, but whom you are trying to fit in with.

Toby

Husker9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me I prefer women, but I am attracted other bi guys that are in-shape and good looking. I LOVE bbc

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm struggling with this. I've always found women incredibly sexy. I'm exclusively attracted to women romantically. I'm going to definitely have a wifey that's cool as fuck one day.

That said, I've suppressed my other desires for a long time. (22) I'm just now starting to accept them. I find one specific area of men hot and an abstract concept (dominance). That's about it. Doesn't go much further than that. I have a huge weakness to Black guys with big dicks. I don't want to do anything with other kinds of people. This is not true for women. For women, I'll gladly have sex with all races and ethnicities. When it comes to dick, not so much. Only one. I also love cum. Cum is hot all on it's own. The more the better, no limits.

:\ I figure I'll try experimenting and having fun with men. I feel better accepting that part of myself. Hell it makes me feel better when I interact with women, BECAUSE I'm starting to accept that part of myself.

I am starting to be a bit more vocal about my "gay" desires. It personally helps me accept them. I haven't even hinted at my desire for dicks up until last month. Like it's like getting it off my chest so to speak.
You sound like many men on this site. In many ways, I myself was like you. Lots of confused thoughts over time, but your interest and desire to be with a man sexually won't go away (or be denied?). Until you finally give in and let it happen...
I found that this "letting go" of your inhibitions and fears that first time you experience sex with another man is very liberating and contributes to the joy and pleasure you experience that first time with another man...I can still remember vividly the excitement and emotional release I felt that first time being with a man, feeling no shame as my cock got rock hard in front of him....telling him I wanted to touch his cock and to suck on it.....and then the physical peace and comfort...and pleasure that flooded through me as I took him in my mouth. It felt like the most natural thing in the world as we lay side by side in a 69, just gently sucking each others cock...
so I hope you just let this happen my friend. It can be a wonderful experience. peace.......

domthestud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well theres three commonly disscussed forms of attraction; aesthetic attraction, romantic attraction and sexual attraction. a lot of people can have certain forms of attraction to some genders and other forms of attraction to other genders. but what most would classify your experience as is homoflexible, which is a subcategory of bisexual.

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
I can agree with the preference aspect. I love my wife and really like our sex but I get off sucking others guys off after they have been in her -- YUMMY!!! So my 'preference' orally bi only. I don't find guys 'attractive' unless they are naked and hard and usually with my wife.
Sounds like me too.