Is bigger better?? Ouch!!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the video was staged because he really does not look that Huge. Also, if noticed, near end she seemed to be asking him to continue. Though if a guy was hurting me it would stop and very fast thats why think just a staged video so guy could brag or something about how big he was which still makes him a jerk.

Agreed.

If she'd really wanted him to stop, she'd have made more of an effort to get him out and she wouldn't have been muffling her screams. I'd say it was all a bit of ego stroking for the guy.

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little hard to tell. Cock looked large enough to actually hurt her, depending on her build. Don't know their history. If it was the 100th time, then it was her normal (or video) routine - a little hard to imagine. But if newbies, she's naive, he's out of control and stupid, and nature alone would have stopped it. Viewing this 2X, indications both ways, but likely not their first time. Not staged though.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If the video was "not staged", then POOR her! I mean...take it easy...and change sexual positions if it is uncomfortable for the female partner. I have had similar experiences...and always took it easy until she was ready for deep penetration...or we just changed positions.

Absolutely "NO" need for him to have her legs up in the air that much...if she was uncomfortable. Shame on him!

Just my .02

biz
:wink: