Is bigger better?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a study done to find out whether childbirth was in fact pleasurable and even orgasmic. The 'doctor' who thought that was proved wrong. It's a painful experience for a woman.

Most girls who have had a big cock will probably like it. Unless their large lover didn't get them aroused enough and caused some pain etc. But have most girls had a big cock? I 'unno.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Big cocks are quite rare and so based on the fact that most the girls I know have only had 3 guys at the most, it's not very often a girl would come across a large penis.

I know the first relationship my friend was in never turned into a sexual relationship because he was too big for condoms, she said they cut his blood flow off. I'm interested in how big he actually was.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too wonder how many women have had a large cock guy. Many will say they have, but I wonder if they are using that as another way to control the situation? That is assuming big one are really that rare. I don't know as I have only measured one...mine. That I can remember I have only seen two erect ones in real life other than my own. Any others have been in movies or pictures. I only have the studies to go by for what's really out there.

There was one gay guy on here (can't remember his name). He said he has seen hundreds of guys, and the average really is 5.3" or so, and big ones are pretty rare. I don't guess I will ever know for sure.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Big cocks are quite rare and so based on the fact that most the girls I know have only had 3 guys at the most, it's not very often a girl would come across a large penis.

You're clueless. Every woman who has seen a horse hung cock in pr0n has experienced in a very real sense a large cock, as have you. Do you know how spectator sports work in/on the brain?

Okay, okay, they never really got the stretch but they sure as hell do want to or are curious about it afterwards.:cool:

SynSatiable69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
okay now its MY turn LMAO!!!!

is bigger better?... in relation to a penis,,, no not always and in some cases,,, HELL no

the thing with birth,,, it takes our bodies 9 friggen months of changing to be able to give birth,,, the pelvic bones rotate... spread and other things go on ,,, its an internal biological change

and cannot be compared to taking a damned dick because that internal biological change is NOT triggerd by a BIG dick... and for the most part AFTER women gives birth the body changes back to the way it was before the pregnancy... which means the hips go back to normal and so forth,,,

some women ,,, like myself,,, do NOT like having sex with a big dick,,, i perfer average,,, ive had sizes of about 4"-9" in length and id rather be with the 4" than the 9" because the big ones are PAINFUL in a non pleasurable way for me ,,, my hubby is 6.5 and there are times when he can still hurt me,,, i happen to have a shallow vagina (not a shallow personaility)

i am not on here to get anyone off or excite anyone or hookup with anyone,,, im here for adult chat (not cyber),,, and maybe give a differing pt of view on things

for me its like this,,, if i see this really big dick,,, yeah its nice to look at but im never gonna have sex with it why wanna play with it or get it excited?... thats like getting a platter full of food and showing it to a starving person that can see and smell it but never eat it,,, seems kinda cruel to me

yeah there are women and men who are size queens,,, i know quite a few irl as well as here online and i still have them as friends even if we dont agree :tongue:
:yup: :saevil: :nana:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
okay now its MY turn LMAO!!!!

is bigger bet... :tongue:
:yup: :saevil: :nana:

Who's talking about cervix penetration? Just the simple tissues and muscles between the vulva and the cervix and what real life capacity is and how even a large penis is only half as large as that.

And again no disrespect, one woman one experience. Okay, YOU do't want it too large, or at least keep telling that to your hubby so he doesn't kick your ass off the site.:cool::tongue::biggrin1:

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's all about pussy size. a pussy needs a dick big enough to fill it up, but not big enough to hurt it. and pussy size varies just as dick size does. sometimes an average sized dick is plenty for a pussy, and sometimes it's not enough to give it a good filling. depends on the girl's body

SynSatiable69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HAHAHA like he could tell me to get off of this site (and i would actually listen and do what he said) ,,, yeah right LOL

actually he has an acct here ,,, he gets on occassionally in the chatroom and he knows he dont fit the site and he knows im happy about it,,, ive been married almost 18 years if i wasnt happy with his dick i think he would know by now

the talk earlier was of how of course its better if its bigger,,, and i was giving my opinion that it isnt always better if bigger and that not ALL women and gay/bi men agree with that

oh i also forgot to mention about the part of when a woman gives birth,,, there is usually an episiotomy (an incision into the perineum and vagina to allow sufficient clearance for birth.) performed and afterwards stitched up and some women even have a few extra ones called "father stitches" added

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's all about pussy size. a pussy needs a dick big enough to fill it up, but not big enough to hurt it. and pussy size varies just as dick size does. sometimes an average sized dick is plenty for a pussy, and sometimes it's not enough to give it a good filling. depends on the girl's body

i totally agree :tongue:
my gf is thai and tiny, she really love smy dick cause it's perfect for her she says, i often teased her about a 10 incher or so (she had those experience before) but hell no she said it's pain and she doesnt like it. she once had a 10 inches but she couldnt do it, she just gave oral ^^

so dont think cause the guy is bigger is he godlike. all u gotta do is find your match. actually i saw some japanese forum, a white guy in Japan got refused by many japanese girls, they said "no no too big". so, think cause he's big he's better and will get all the girls ? i doubt :wink:

so yeah it all depends on the girl too, u gotta find one with who it fits well.
gotta find your match :biggrin1:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media

I think this is absolutly true, and very relevant o the "is bigger better" debate. Most women experience average size cocks, until I met my boyfriend I had experienced a few what I would call average size cocks between 5 and 7 inches. I would have said that bigger is probably better when you are talking about that size range, although It does depend on a lot of other factors too.

When you are talking about huge, then I would say that there is no way that bigger is better. It does look very impressive, but it is not better than an average one, and it does often involve difficulties that have to be overcome.

That said the only smaller than average one was quite good, didn`t look very inpressive though.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also have to respond the the often repeated statement that since a woman can give birth she should be able to take a huge penis. I do not have children, however, I was present when my best friend gave birth. Childbirth is awesome, however it is really, really painful and is in no way like sex with a large cock. I love the feel of a very large penis...being filled to my comfortable maximum...but I would be really scared about giving birth. I find it amazing that our bodies can do that!

kat

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you women out there who like well hung guys actually enjoy the feel of a bigger cock more than a smaller one during penetration or is the attraction simply aesthetic?

My bf is quite big and I love the feeling. I think it looks sexy when he's all hard but I think a lot of that is I'm thinking how it's gonna feel once he's in me. So in my case I think it's both but mainly the feeling and the orgasms.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
While it's fun to pat ourselves on the back, and one would have to assume the anecdotal evidence at a site with large penis being the first two words of its name would swing towards preferring large, if natural selection works the way I think it does average is by definition ideal.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
While it's fun to pat ourselves on the back, and one would have to assume the anecdotal evidence at a site with large penis being the first two words of its name would swing towards preferring large, if natural selection works the way I think it does average is by definition ideal.

Nah, big dicked guys couldn't run away fast enough from little dicked guys when they got caught fucking their wives. Apperantly running fast and a big dick aren't conducive to each other. Ben Johnson has no Johnson.:biggrin1:

or-

This will probably change with the internet and television advertising the virtues of big dicks. You see the marketing angle has only begun to reach its stride.:biggrin1:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
While it's fun to pat ourselves on the back, and one would have to assume the anecdotal evidence at a site with large penis being the first two words of its name would swing towards preferring large, if natural selection works the way I think it does average is by definition ideal.​

After large penis comes support group, therefore suggesting that large penises cause problems and people encountering them need help to cope with them. True in my case, but judging by most posts here not for the majority here.

I had never thought of it in terms of natural selection, but agree that average (OK aslightly above average) is ideal.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
After large penis comes support group, therefore suggesting that large penises cause problems and people encountering them need help to cope with them. True in my case, but judging by most posts here not for the majority here.

I had never thought of it in terms of natural selection, but agree that average (OK aslightly above average) is ideal.

Don't go by my comments. I'm not a "large penis support" candidate nor am I trying to get bigger, though 'd think a big one would be fun on a loaner.

I'm just playing peanut gallery.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you women out there who like well hung guys actually enjoy the feel of a bigger cock more than a smaller one during penetration or is the attraction simply aesthetic?

No it's not simply aesthetic. A big one feels better and makes my orgasms more frequent and more intense.