Is bigger necessarily always better?

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've often wondered is Big always better, with everything there is always a draw back. My view is that big is beautiful but can average be just acceptable. Comments, thoughts & views most welcome. Also when posting can you list the car you drive - do small dick men drive big cars to compensate?

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, bigger is always better. Love big steaks, big houses, big cars, big investment accounts, big dicks, big muscles, big refrigerators, big TVs, big hotel rooms, big boats, big healthy dumps in the morning to start my day off right. Both of my dogs are big and I love them too. If I were straight, I'm sure I'd love big tits. Oh yeah, I just bought a whopping huge washer/dryer pair that will do a whole week's worth of clothes in one pass. Great stuff.

I have, alas, a very normal-sized dick and drive a Mazda 6 which is a pretty small car although these days it's considered mid-sized (what's up with that??). Hate to burst your bubble, but all those guys driving Corvettes, Porsches, etc. actually are really hung. They're not compensating as you were told in Sociology 1101, they're just having a good time before they die. Nothing wrong with that at all. I've got wood for the 2008 Caddy CTS myself but am more concerned about stashing away for retirement than putting money into a rapidly depreciating asset.