Is Bill Gates circumcised?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I know he funded a huge movement to circumcise people in Africa to supposedly stop the spread of HIV, yeah.. ok.

But anyways makes you wonder, anyone know if he is cut/uncut?
And since this is lpsg hung/unhung?

Reactions: Intactnine

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ask Melinda when you see her at the First Bank of Seattle. She'll be the one with the wheelbarrow full of money. She'd do her banking on-line, but Windows security sucks.

Reactions: Ozmah21

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
I have to say that I've never given any thought whatsoever to Bill's status or size (other than his bank account). Nor do I care. But, that having been said, given the period in which he was born I'd say there's a pretty strong chance he's cut. Now, back to something that doesn't make me want to puke, please.

S

SirConcis

Why would Gate be uncut ? Born in the USA from a rich family, at the peak of the circumcision fad. His parents are american, which decreases chances of him being uncut.

And he probably masturbated plenty in his youth. Money/fame brought him women. Before that, he was a true geek with 2" thick eye glasses.

leprincebony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, some people are turned on by money, so this guy thread might be legitimate for many gays in this group. PS: is the author of this thread from Los Angeles?lol

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
hey, some people are turned on by money, so this guy thread might be legitimate for many gays in this group.

True... Somebody noticed that even an old goat like Henry Kissinger managed to keep lots of young women on hand. When somebody asked him, what his secret was, he said "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If Marconi and Bell had founded systems as unreliable as Gates the American people would have cut their balls off. Just cannot imagine Gates' cock, he reminds me of those guys in college who only changed undeprpants once a week. Yuk!

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a penis, but it's micro soft.