Is Bill Goldberg is well equipped, really true?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Yoselin, Jan 4, 2011.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Hi everyone!.

I rented at Blockbuster, the DVD of "The Longest Yard" and in that movie is a scene where he is in the shower and then get there Adam Sandler and Chris Rock to talk with him and, in the scene Adam and Chris suggest (because reality, we never see anything) that Bill Goldbert, has a "heavy, crazy, hammer" hanging there, between his legs, it, leaving everyone, stunned!!... Indeed!, Adam Sandler at the scene tells Bill do not forget to bring, his "Anaconda" the football game.

I am aware that this is just a scene from the film that need not coincide with reality, but, out of curiosity, I wonder if in fact this man is well endowed; because there are so many screen legends that people said they were well equipped and apparently this was not so ... I remember the case of Clark Gable, who was reputed to have a very long flaccid penis and his wife, when she asked him about that, she scoffed at the "alleged" massive endowment of her husband.

Thank!.

2. Gdaymate

Gdaymate Member

He is a beautiful man and in his wrestling speedos there seems to be a very healthy pair of balls and a very short but probably perfect weiner. I don't think large penises are all they're cracked up to be---short weiner or no, he is a real treasure of a man, and for all I know he may be a serious grower.

3. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Hi!. How are you?.

Excuse my ignorance: I've noticed that you often use the terms "shower" and "grower", and one user suggested I look up the meaning of these terms (I have not done yet!).

Please correct me if I'm wrong: A "shower" is the man who has long flaccid penis grows little during erection.

If this is so, then the term "grower" would mean: all those men of small flaccid penis, but grows a lot when erect.

Thanks for your response!!, and I agree with you: Bill Goldberg is a very attractive and with that body as "cuadradote" (square-shaped and large, a man who is stocky, big, wide) has a sexy wild thing... Insite to the imagination!.

4. distance

distance Member

I doubt he's got a large one - but I wouldn't kick him out of bed, under ANY circumstances!! Hell, he could do me in the middle of the street!

5. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Yes!, I agree with you, at least he should not to have a flaccid penis kind of "schlong", that they're penises are very long and with volume while they are in sleep-state, because, if so the lump that forms in the shorts or tight the mesh he uses in combat, it would be obvious to the eye.

If he has a big penis, he will have it when erect, but you can not deny that the guy has his "charm!".

A female friend of mine says: "One fat man with big penis, is because, he was skinny when he was young"... she said, most fat men, almost they all, them have short penises, both flaccid and erect, if you see a fat man with big penis (she says) very likely that young man was skinny and he had a big penis those years of his life, but if the man is overweight child, and adolescent and adult-male too, most likely THA MAN developed small penis or, that is called "hidden penis syndrome ": Those penises that have the first inches (from the base) concealed by a layer of fat in the pubis. She gives an example of Ron Jeremi, with one long and fat penis; Ron, when he was younger was very skinny and he had a penis that it was already too long, it looked longer, than now!.

6. nightstalker88

nightstalker88 New Member

Nice but...who is he? Any pictures? ;)

7. meatswallower

meatswallower New Member

Funny you should ask, nightstalker. Glance to the left.

I'm frequently told we favor each other (I'm 6'6", 245lbs, former DE, buzzed head, goatee) I'm not as big/cut since I didn't juice.

I don't care if he's a grower, a shower or average, I have wanted him since he played ball at UGA. Damn proud that he's a DAWG and hasn't forgotten it!

The first pic shows a decent enough package for me, even if it may be mostly balls.

GOLDBERG, BILL GOLDBERG ... : Goldberg Photos, Wallpapers, Galleries -

PHOTO: Bill Goldberg, The ... : Bill Goldberg Wrestling Images, Pics, Photos, Wallpapers, Photogallery - 422524758340

... Bill Goldberg Wallpaper : Bill Goldberg Wrestling Images, Pics, Photos, Wallpapers, Photogallery - 409434138689

http://www.vegasnews.com/27140/bill-goldberg-and-stone-cold-steve-austin-at-vanity.html

Bill Goldberg To Be A Dad ... : Bill Goldberg Wrestling Images, Pics, Photos, Wallpapers, Photogallery - 331604894783

#7 meatswallower, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  8. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

My God!!, what a man so big and so beautiful and so wild that he looks!!... What photos!!, Wow!!.

If to me, Bill Goldberg, to asks me that I will pass my tongue all over his body, I do not think twice!!... He, asks me that I give him IT of me, and, I give him it. And it's true!, the "package " of shorts is not very large, but the whole, it's all him, Wow!, he leaving you breathless....

To me, Bill Goldberg started to like since I saw the movie "The Longest Yard" when I saw him in the showers and Adam Sandler said him that about his "Anaconda ", I said to myself: "I have to reach out all relationed to this man". "Thanks for the pictures!, they are excelenetes.

9. musclecubftl

musclecubftl New Member

Albums:
    all man - woof Daddy

10. xrbolla

xrbolla Member

Albums:
    i like these

Attached Files:

• 1g.jpg
      1g.jpg
      File size:
      85.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2g.jpg
      2g.jpg
      File size:
      30.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3g.jpg
      3g.jpg
      File size:
      34 KB
      Views:
  11. equuleus

equuleus New Member

Albums:
    Wish there was a completely nude photo of him out there somewhere. Sexually attracted to many types of guys from hairy in all the right places to smooth and fairly broad age pref range for NS sex (relationship, less broad range). Goldberg is a wet gay-dream guy for me since my late teens...a big guy taller than me, macho and hairy in all of the right places....WOOF!!!! YEAH!!! Never had the chance to "do it" with a guy quite like Goldberg, but sure would love to one day. Awesome hot!

12. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

Certainly a guy I'd invite to stay over. Probably with standard issue endowment, but he's got enough other beef to satisfy me!

13. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had the biggest crush on this guy since I first laid eyes on him as a kid. Even when I couldn't stand body hair on guys, I was completely turned on and enamored.

14. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

No nudes? not even ass?

Draft saved Draft deleted