Is body odor related to the face?

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I'm wondering if the guys with real cute faces and hot bodies and big dicks do not have any body odor.

Of course they don't...and for the record, the President of the US, the Queen of England, Miss Universe, and the Pope don't EVER have smelly shits, either.

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
I once saw this doc on beauty, trying to prove it scientifically...
It was all about proportions and symmetry. With the woman you could tell if her face was attractive by looking at her waist to hip ratio(or maybe it was just if she would be found attractive by men). The men that women found attractive were normally athletic, because of the symmetry of their face they could run fast ????and also the ODOR would be found more appealing by women.
They had actually tested this letting women just smell odors and say which ones they thought smelt ok. So that's the actual odor, not perfumed or whatever

smally

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's the difference between a bowling ball and a Polish pussy?
You could eat the bowling ball,if you really had to!
Keep cracking me up with jokes please!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

dang it, i was going to post that very same joke (only with madonna instead of the polish woman)!

what do elephants use for tampons?

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the OP is onto something, he just phrased it wrong.

It's my own personal theory that attractive people tend to have better natural scents. This is not to say that there are people who don't have BO or that some people don't need to wash, nor is it to say that all "good-looking" people smell good and all "unattractive" people smell bad, but it's pretty plain to see that every person smells differently naturally (you can call it pheromones, whatever). I think there is a notable positive correlation between physical attractiveness and the pleasantness of one's odor, although I could be wrong...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what do elephants use for tampons?
Sheep?

Why didn't Britanny Spears (yes I know I misspelled it) (or Pearis Hilton) (or Nicoal Richey) get to be a cheerleader in junior high school?

Every time she did the splits, she stuck to the floor.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes body odour is related to facial appearance, if you're attractive you don't sweat, neither do you poo and even if you were to poo your poos would be heart shaped and smell of roses.
i always wondered why i shat flowers...i thought i was a freak...

and the other girls taunted me because my sweat smells like chanel no. 9
when i pass wind, clouds of butterflies descend.

i'm glad this is normal and that they only needed to wash because they're munters.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, I really don't spend a lot of time following what the Hollywood types do, but I saw something recently somewhere about how Matthew McConehay doesn't use deodorant and sometimes is pretty ripe smelling. Of course most of us never have to be close to the man; so, it's not an issue for us.

As Dukey says, pheromones mixed in could have something to do with how we respond, but I also think whatever feelings we may already have about someone colors how we feel. If a friend has bad body odor or breath, we may overlook it, or even suggest they do something about it. If someone we are not fond of is afflicted, it just contributes to the bad feelings we have about them. If it is someone we don't know already, we may have a hard time generating much interest in getting to know them better.

Another thought is that when one is regularly told he or she is beautiful or otherwise wonderful, there is a tendency to want to hear more of the same. So, a good looking person might just be more aware of things that have to do with being appealing.

Then there's the whole balance and health thing. People with more balanced appearances are considered more attractive, and their physical appearance of balance ties in with their overall balance which includes better health. Better health no doubt includes more attractive smelling (or less disgusting smelling) sweat.

I'm not striving for political incorrectness here. It's just that there really might be a connection.

[Not to copy Mr. McConehay because I was doing it before I'd ever heard of him, but I don't do deodorant either. Swimming as much as I do helps keep the need down, but I also use rubbing alcohol once in a while to kill whatever bacterial activity my be trying to get started.]

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
on a more serious note --the attractive people I know of do not poo or piss or even sweat---go figure

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I find smelling like a man to be enormously sexy, as long as he doesn't smell like a goat.

Aroma has nothing to do with appearance. It's all in the foods you eat.