Is Charlie Sheen crazy or just informed.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Deno, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just watched terrorstorm and was reminded about Charlie Sheen coming forth about the conspiracy and how he was mocked by the media for it. How many people here are aware of the issue and how many people believe we are being lied to about the truth. When will the truth come out if it does at all.

2. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's nothing new, that's why they don't want the immunity lifted over there.

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've heard all the facts in the past, it's just amazing that nothing big is done about it yet. And Charlie isn't making much noise about it anymore either.

4. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    My eyes, like an animals, would see in the dark to
    So now charlie sheen is privy to information that could bring down dr. evils empire? no, no don't tell me it's true!:eek:

5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Charlie Sheen is only repeating what alot of others are saying . Plenty of people at ground zero have alot of questions they want answers to. And plenty of highly educated individuals say its not just possible but probable.

Seriously though do others think this is crazy or for real.

#5 Deno, Jul 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  6. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's already been proven, why do you think they're so scared of being subject to prosecution?? blackwater is notorious for bad behavior.

7. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Gotta love the tinfoil hat crowd that cannot figure out conspiracies of this magnitude would have more leaks then if you were pissing into a colander.

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

FBI agents notified their superiors of terrorist activities and possible terrorist attacks similar to the ones that happened during the 90s. The higher ups chose to ignore them. You want to blame somebody in the government blame the FBI. I very seriously doubt they ever told Bill Clinton about it.

9. milkyca

milkyca New Member

I don't know if Charlie Sheen is crazy, but he is definitely really fucking stupid. There's as much likelihood that kittens engineered 9/11 as there is the Bush Administration.

The real truth about conspiracies is that they're almost always transparent, contingent, and poorly executed.

10. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    Ok, before I go any further, answer me this.
    Are you OPEN to things showing that it was in fact 19 islamic terrorists that flew planes into the towers, finishing the job that islamic terrorists failed to do in 1993, or are you closed to any such arguments and are only open to things that infer it was one or more of the following- remote controlled planes, remote controlled missiles disguised as planes, planes and hidden explosives, george bushs special operatives flying such planes and missiles, islamic terrorists who were working for the bush empire to give bush a reason to attack islamic terrorists, aliens, black sun aryan cults, reptilian underground races etc etc who also have the entire worldwide mainstream media involved in the vast cover-up operation?
    Be honest now.

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

The real reason we attacked Iraq is the Saudi Arabian oil. He was threatening them. We are greedy to the core, and scream about paying 4 bucks a gallon for gas when some nations pay 8 or more. BTW those who want cheaper gas, petition Congress to let them drill offshore. We aren't allowed to drill in certain areas off the coast of Florida but China is doing it. That's right, China is taking the oil off the coast of Florida.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

It cost me $72.00 to fill up my Jeep today i remember when it cost me $9 to fill up my tank of my small car, the oil idea has NOT worked in his favor if that was the reason. Anything that hits the headlines as a possible "scare" makes the oil speculations go through the roof. No matter the president the gas prices will rise. You're stupid if you think they won't.

I could care less if we had to go to war for oil, our whole economy and world lives off of oil and finding it cheaper is what we are all demanding.

13. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Other nations pay the same or close to what we pay, the rest is taxes instilled by their governments.

Yes, China struck a deal with Cuba to drill off Florida and that’s fine as long as they don’t slant drill.

As for the flaky liberals that prohibit America producing domestic oil, it’s interesting they have such a problem with America protecting the oil they use too drive to work everyday.

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Then, if you are a USA citizen, petition Congress to allow drilling. Plus, we need to start conserving. I've been conserving for years.

15. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could hardly understand what you were saying, but I believe they're talking about private security farms that are free from prosecution, they get to do whatever they want.

16. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    Scholars for 9/11 Truth claims about 300 total members, 76 of whom have “academic affiliations".

Of the 76 full members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, only four are listed as having backgrounds in physics, three in engineering; the other 69 “scholars” are mostly in the humanities and social sciences. Not quite what you’d expect when you hear that a group of “leading academics” supports the theory that the government was behind the attack.

What do the vast majority of actual engineers and investigators who’ve studied the attacks conclude? Not unexpectedly, that the towers and the Pentagon were attacked by airliners hijacked by radical Islamic extremists, and the towers collapsed as a result of the aircraft collisions and fires. Every major investigation, from the 9/11 Commission to a panel of experts assembled by Popular Mechanics magazine to the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), has come to the same conclusion.

Popular Mechanics did an excellent job refuting the conspiracy theorists, as has the NIST. But their work has been little explored by the mainstream press. On top of that, media outlets have tended to do puff pieces on the conspiracy theorists rather than expose their shoddy research. Too many reports on the conspiracy nuts treat them as if their ideas are to be given the same consideration as the facts. The conspiracy theorists are given the standard J-school “fairness treatment.” Get a quote from Person A and another from Person B, present both sides evenly, and leave it at that.

None of the conspiracy theories can stand up to scrutiny; that they have stood up at all is mostly because the mainstream press has not given them any real scrutiny. The academics tend to be treated with the respect any other academic would get, and because they are professors the stories are made to read just like any other dispute between professors. But in reality, the scholars peddling the 9/11 theories are practicing almost entirely outside of their realm of expertise (e.g., Griffin, the theologian) and are an ultra-tiny minority dismissed as crackpots by the vast majority of the academic world, not to mention the world of engineering.

It is not that we have chosen war; it has chosen us, and all we can do is behave correctly under the circumstances. History,destiny has given us a test. It isn't new, it has been around for 14 centuries. It was first answered by the West after suffering nearly 5 centuries of constant aggression in the year 1095. We, the heirs, have finally answered again beginning in 2002.

The people below know a hell of lot more than you or the scholars for 911 truth about the real physics of 9/11 and they are part of the study popular mechanics put together that showed, not surprisingly that two planes flew into the towers and the resulting fires and damage caused it's downfall.
    So you must decide for yourself if they are among the thousands of operatives of Bush and Dr. Evils world domination empire.

Air Crash Analysis
    Cleveland Center regional air traffic control

Bill Crowley special agent, FBI

Ron Dokell president, Demolition Consultants

Yates Gladwell pilot, VF Corp.

Michael K. Hynes, Ed.D.,
    ATP, CFI, A&P/IA president, Hynes Aviation Services; expert, aviation crashes

Ed Jacoby Jr. director,
    New York State Emergency Management Office (Ret.); chairman, New York State Disaster Preparedness Commission (Ret.)

Matthew McCormick manager, survival factors division, National Transportation Safety Board (Ret.)

Wallace Miller coroner, Somerset County, PA

Robert Nagan meteorological technician, Climate Services Branch, National Climatic Data Center

Dave Newell director, aviation and travel, VF Corp.

Mark Stahl photographer; eyewitness, United Airlines Flight 93 crash scene

Air Defense
    Lt. Col. Skip Aldous (Ret.) squadron commander,
    U.S. Air Force

Todd Curtis, Ph.D. founder, Airsafe.com; president, Airsafe.com Foundation

Aviation
    Fred E.C. Culick, Ph.D., S.B., S.M. professor of aeronautics, California Institute of Technology

Col. Ed Walby (Ret. USAF)
    director, business development, HALE Systems Enterprise, Unmanned Systems, Northrop Grumman

Image Analysis
    William F. Baker member, FEMA Probe Team; partner, Skidmore, Owings, Merrill

W. Gene Corley, Ph.D., P.E., S.E. senior vice president, CTL Group; director,
    FEMA Probe Team

Bill Daly senior vice president, Control Risks Group

Steve Douglass image analysis consultant, Aviation Week

Thomas R. Edwards, Ph.D. founder, TREC; video forensics expert.

Ronald Greeley, Ph.D. professor of geology, Arizona State University

Rob Howard freelance photographer; WTC eyewitness

Robert L. Parker, Ph.D. professor of geophysics,
    University of California, San Diego

Structural Engineering / Building Collapse
    Farid Alfawakhiri, Ph.D. senior engineer, American Institute of Steel Construction

David Biggs, P.E. structural engineer, Ryan-Biggs Associates; member, ASCE team for FEMA report

Robert Clarke structural engineer, Controlled Demolitions Group Ltd.

Glenn Corbett technical editor, Fire Engineering; member, NIST advisory committee

Vincent Dunn deputy fire chief (Ret.), FDNY; author, The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety

John Fisher, Ph.D. professor of civil engineering, Lehigh University; professor emeritus, Center for Advanced Technology; member, FEMA Probe Team

Ken Hays executive vice president, Masonry Arts

Christoph Hoffmann, Ph.D. professor of computer science, Purdue University; project director, September 11 Pentagon Attack Simulations Using LS-Dyna, Purdue University

Allyn E. Kilsheimer, P.E.
    CEO, KCE Structural Engineers PC; chief structural engineer, Phoenix project; expert in blast recovery, concrete structures, emergency response

Won-Young Kim, Ph.D. seismologist, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University

John Labriola freelance photographer, WTC survivor

Arthur Lerner-Lam, Ph.D. seismologist; director,
    Earth Institute, Center for Hazards and Risk Research, Columbia University

James Quintiere, Ph.D. professor of engineering, University of Maryland member, NIST advisory committee

Steve Riskus freelance photographer; eyewitness, Pentagon crash

Van Romero, Ph.D. vice president, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology

Mete Sozen, Ph.D., S.E. Kettelhut Distinguished Professor of Structural Engineering, Purdue University; member, Pentagon Building Performance Report; project conception, September 11 Pentagon Attack Simulations Using LS-Dyna, Purdue University

Shyam Sunder, Sc.D.
    acting deputy director, lead investigator, Building and Fire Research Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology

Forman Williams, Ph.D. professor of engineering, physics, combustion, University of California,
    San Diego; member, advisory committee, National Institute of Standards and Technology

17. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    Yeah I just kinda jumped to the kernel of the argument, :rolleyes: it all goes back to 9/11 doesn't it?

18. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

I’m surprised nobody has quoted known 9/11 expert Rosie O'Donnell yet! :lmao:

19. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sort of, I dunno if private security firms were used before then, but they're notorious for being excessively brutal and having no regard for the law, that's why they don't want immunity lifted.

20. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    Haha you're right, you're right. I should've thought of that before I went on my long winded diatribe, dang it.

Quit posting threads like this people geez, man I just can't keep from diving in and then I wished I hadn't :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted