Is circumcision becoming more popular in UK do you think?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sargon, so now you're hurling vulgar insults. I regret to see that. Despite our disagreements, I did like you. I hope you'll like it down there in the gutter.

D

deleted15807

I submitted my data to a panel of experts and the conclusion was unanimous .... asshole. The determination is a rare, a very rare conclusion. If you search my posts will not find a single other such determination. It is regreatable and indeed without precedence.

Then again the study was ended early because the results were so conclusive. Perhaps if if would have run to completion the results would have been different. :biggrin1:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suppose I'm nbr 2? That would be my estimate since I have nearly the same viewpoints as he and I now post more often than he does.

D

deleted15807

If you are keeping track you will note that AH#1 first hurled an insult at me to which I heard nothing from anyone in protest. However I took the high road and avoided 'the gutter'. But sometimes when you're in Rome you simply must do as the Romans do.:wink:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
simcha why are you waisting your time with Asshole Numero Uno?

Yeah, actually I've thought about that. To me it's entertaining to watch him and the others flail like fish out of water trying to cover up their massive gaps in logic. It's very easy to bait them and once baited they become very nasty. The insults show the rest of the readership just what kind of people they are in reality. And it proves to the readership that there is nothing but hot air behind their arguments.

Toying with these guys is kind of fun because they make it fun. :wink:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From the statistics that steve posted on another thread on this site up to 15% of UK males are circumcised. Especially those from Africa Asia America and Muslim middle east and Asian countries
Its lower amongst UK born white English males but its still occurs
As I've said before I live in central London and cut cocks are quite common

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay you two admit you're just playing with people and you find some kind of humor in genital cutting. Between your religious agenda and your ulterior motives you don't have much remaining credibility. You are already less than zero in my view.

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay you two admit you're just playing with people and you find some kind of humor in genital cutting. Between your religious agenda and your ulterior motives you don't have much remaining credibility. You are already less than zero in my view.

Just like yourself then eh :smile:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dxj
I hope that wasn't aimed at me
If it was then I must tell you that you are choosing to making totally out of order and baseless comments
I have never made light of these Issues apart from a specific post where we were specifically asked to be light hearted
In addition I am always open to listening to other peoples points of view including yours and either adapting my viewpoint or admitting I'm wrong as when I said something about America which was out of order
Just because I try and be civil and sometimEs friendly in my discussions please don't mistake this for a lack of seriousness about the issues
Or would you prefer it if I attacked you and was nasty and aggressive as you often choose to be??

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are keeping track you will note that AH#1 first hurled an insult at me to which I heard nothing from anyone in protest. ...
I did a search of Jerry's messages for the words "asshole", "cunt", and "fucktard" and didn't find any of them hurled at anyone. He recently called a female member "bitch" and I tackled that on the thread.

Since your "panel of experts" "was unanimous," what the hell was the insult?
... But sometimes when you're in Rome you simply must do as the Romans do.
Obviously, you're referring to your side. Below are some recent examples of your fellow "Romans".

douchebags: http://www.lpsg.org/1053320-post26.html
assholes: http://www.lpsg.org/1155362-post13.html
naziesque grade A assholes ... fuck off: http://www.lpsg.org/1165129-post70.html

Did Rome rot from within?

D

deleted15807

Yeah, actually I've thought about that. To me it's entertaining to watch him and the others flail like fish out of water trying to cover up their massive gaps in logic. It's very easy to bait them and once baited they become very nasty. The insults show the rest of the readership just what kind of people they are in reality. And it proves to the readership that there is nothing but hot air behind their arguments.

You know I must admit it is my reasoning as well. :wink: They simply can't resist the bait. In threads they are not even in you just drop a milliliter of tasty blood in the ocean and just wait. The sharks will be there without fail. Hungry, filled with rage and contempt for those who don't think like they do.

I feel really sorry for new members who do not know what the deep chilly waters of LPSG hold. Sometimes like a bridge over troubled waters I try to help.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dxj
I hope that wasn't aimed at me
If it was then I must tell you that you are choosing to making totally out of order and baseless comments
It was aimed at the post I quoted sir. Follow the thread. People can tell who has credibility and who does not. These two chimps have been stirring the pot for quite some time. Since I've been on LPSG there have always been a two or three like that who frequent the circ threads for laughs. The names change but the motives are the same. They just want to confuse things rather than clarify. Anyone who has followed the threads for any length of time can see that I simply want to get normal back on the agenda. All this talk of circ benefits rings hollow in my ears. Since when was amputation ever a value added proposition?

Lexuss

Just Browsing
Media
But, at a later age, typically teens. By that time the glans and foreskin have separated. There are fewer complications at that time.

Correct, I have a muslim friend and he was circumcised when he was 19. Quite scary (too old), but safer anyway, as you point out.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cheers dxj
To be fair to the guys it is the festive season and they are just trying to add some light hearted and clever humour into the debate
However I think at heart they take the issues just as seriously as anyone else on the site

D

deleted15807

Since your "panel of experts" "was unanimous," what the hell was the insult?Obviously, you're referring to your side. Below are some recent examples of your fellow "Romans".

#1 consistently and without fail says outright, implies and through pure fantasy relays the message to persons who are 'cut' they are less than perfect. The favorite word is 'mutilated' if all other tricks fail. In fact he's doing it right now in another thread to another member.

Quote: If your scar is sensitive, doesn't that make you wonder what you might be missing?

Yes I can imagine in another scenario someone saying 'Don't you realize the emptiness in your soul until you are born again'?

No I'm happy.

No you're not.

And for the record I am on no side but I understand political strategy very well. And the first thing one must do in a political battle is divide the world up into with us or against us. In battle greys are NOT allowed. You really MUST know friend or foe, who to shot and who not to shot. So in that sense I don't care about the branding, feel free.

D

deleted15807

You put a lot of energy int a side you claim not to belong to. Maybe your side is the same as shimca's sadistic taunting. It would figure.
Dave

Sides? Sides? You just refuse to see only black and white. No grey in the spectrum right?

George Bush once said 'Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists'. And we all know, at least hope, to know the deep flaws in that misguided way of thinking but that is how it works here isn't it?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sargon, I gather from your rambling reply that there was no incident. You could have served yourself better -- referring back to Rome -- to fall upon ye sword.