Is Circumcision good or bad.

Yazmine1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've watched a lot of circumcisions, and I've read a lot of literature. And I'm quite convinced on the dichotomy that it can be one of the worst things for a guy or one of the best things. The Devil is in the details. If it's done right it's a boon for you lovely boys. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well if there is a medical condition get it done. but jesus the day for mutilating a child for religious or social pressures is sick.
There has been rantings about female circumcision in the developing world being mutilation, yet in the developed world and in particulare America mutilation of male genatalia is widly accepted.
SICK B&*£"$ds

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another circ thread, hah.

With a topic like this, there is no good or bad, or right or wrong. It's all down to personal preference and otherwise (should be) left to medical necessities.

If you're talking about Routine Infant Circumcision (RIC), then there are a lot of morals and ethics associated and it could be argued that it's right or wrong. In my opinion, it's wrong, but a lot of people who choose to get circumcised when they're adults would argue that it's right because it would have been easier for them to get circumcised as an infant as opposed to having it done when you're an adult. Personally, I think that's an absurd argument to make when there are a lot of guys who were circumcised as a child who would have loved to be given that choice.

Like I said, RIC is an issue that involves moral and ethics. On the whole, circumcision is based on personal preference. Some will think it's good, others will think it's bad.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my humble opinion, yazmine1991 is arrogant and ignorant to the issue of circumcision and basis her opinion (as a woman) on religion and Islam. As she stated in a previous post, and I quote;

&#8220;I'm having my babe's turtleneck removed and don't try to stop me it's coming off and that's all there is to it. He said that it will be better anyway but that doesn't matter in the long run but got me thinking. You guys that were unfortunate enough to wait until adult-hood, is it better with or without it? Peace. Love you. <3&#8221;

She talking about her boyfriend here and not her child. My response to her at the time ans now still is what gives you the right to have any say on the issue and athority to make that decision for another man, partner or child.

Wake up!

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had it done when I was 30 and I can say that having it done in adulthood is no problem and I have absolutely no regrets. But there is no need to have babies/children done unless for urgent medical reasons - anything else is a violation of human rights.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had it done when I was 30 and I can say that having it done in adulthood is no problem and I have absolutely no regrets. But there is no need to have babies/children done unless for urgent medical reasons - anything else is a violation of human rights.

I am in 200% agreence with you. Pro choice.... for the person who owns the cock!!!!!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in 200% agreence with you. Pro choice.... for the person who owns the cock!!!!!

Exactly!
Castrating boys to prevent their voices breaking for choir purposes, or selling adults or children into slavery, etc. Those ancient barbaric practices went out of fashion for very good reasons. It's now high time that the world (particularly the educated, developing world) took a proper look at the remaining human rights abuses in their own countries and outlawed such practices as circumcision of children. If any adult (man or woman) wants to be circumcised (for whatever reason; religious, fetish, or just because they fancy a change) that's a completely different issue and it's up to them.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YUP! and I really dont understand a woman's point of view when it comes to circumcision. Why the hell does it matter to them either way? If a woman comes from a "culture" and i use that worf VERY loosly, that follows circumcision on males, and ends up dating and marries an uncut man..... you have NO RIGHT to even bring up the suggestion of him going under the knife for your own prefrences and beleifes.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
. you have NO RIGHT to even bring up the suggestion of him going under the knife for your own prefrences and beleifes.

in fairness she has every right to suggest it to her boyfriend or husband but she doesn't have the right to enforce it. People make suggestions all the time according to their preference it's like a man saying he wants his girlfriend or wife to have breast implants or reduction because he wants them a certain way.

Both sides can make suggestions but at the end of the day it should be left to the person who is going to undergo a physical change.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Totally agreeing with Hoss that she has every right to suggest it to her partner...

But am I the only one who thinks the OP's post doesn't make any sense at all?

No, you aren't alone in your belief about the opening post.
I also like the idea from jjsjr to just delete this thread.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've watched a lot of circumcisions, and I've read a lot of literature. And I'm quite convinced on the dichotomy that it can be one of the worst things for a guy or one of the best things. The Devil is in the details. If it's done right it's a boon for you lovely boys. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Would it be a boon to you, to have a significant percentage of your genital skin removed?
If not, why not?
What makes you think it would be any different for a man?
There is something more than a little disturbing about your posts.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I look at circumcision for medical reasons , such as phimosis , as misguided. I allowed myself to be circumcised in my 40's because my doctor said it was necessary, since my foreskin was too small/tight for the size of my cock head! I recently have been able to regrow much of it. What should have been suggested to me was stretching my foreskin....that would have accomplished what was needed without surgery. In the worst case scenario, my foreskin could have been merely perforated with a knife and allowed to heal larger than before. I did not like the state of being without any foreskin one bit! :mad:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_coolrunner

Just Browsing
Media
In my opinon cicrumcision is bad.

Why don't I go cut off my nipples aswell?

There's a purpose for the foreskin, the jewish media has just made those that disagree see it as wrong or bad