Is cock size important to hung dudes?

laguy

1st Like
Media
I wonder cause if My cock was huge I would totally get off from having it wirshipped all day long and I would top all the time guys and girls. But sometimes it seems to me that really hung guys like other really hung guys and so I guess maybe I just like really hung guys cause I'm not hung. Like I doub't if size would matter to me if I was huge. I think I'm just envious- I basically just want a big cock and since I don't have it I guess I get it from someone else.
rock on

Reactions: hungbull90

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you hit the nail on the head. Sure it's important but like so many other physical characteristics that can't be changed, it's just the way it is. Had you been born with a monster dick, you probably wouldn't feel the way you do.

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meh, sometimes i feel pretty happy and obsessive of my cock, Sometimes i really dont care. IDK i like the attention.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that having a big dick is very important to guys who are hung. Although there are lots of guys who are way bigger than me, I LOVE the size of my dick and I would never trade it for the world.

And why do I love my big dick so much? Well for one, the size of it makes me feel more manlier. And two, it's brought me A LOT of pleasure. And three, I love the attention that I get with it...especially when I'm running down at the park wearing nothing but a skimpy string tank and tight spandex shorts. People can't seem to keep their eyes off of me and *it*. LOL

Just the thought of knowing that I have a snake in my jeans is a total turn on for me right there in itself. I'm sure that many hung guys out there can agree with me on that.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Being with another hung guy is VERY important to me.
I've ONLY dated hung dudes. Makes me feel like we're
on the same playing field... there's an understanding
between us, a sense of power. I get off on that, big time!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
digitalhunk007 said:
I think that having a big dick is very important to guys who are hung. Although there are lots of guys who are way bigger than me, I LOVE the size of my dick and I would never trade it for the world.

And why do I love my big dick so much? Well for one, the size of it makes me feel more manlier. And two, it's brought me A LOT of pleasure. And three, I love the attention that I get with it...especially when I'm running down at the park wearing nothing but a skimpy string tank and tight spandex shorts. People can't seem to keep their eyes off of me and *it*. LOL

Just the thought of knowing that I have a snake in my jeans is a total turn on for me right there in itself. I'm sure that many hung guys out there can agree with me on that.
That just about sums it up.
I feel the same way- sure, there are guys larger than I am, but It's kind of cool thing to be in the "big boyz" end of the bell curve , personally speaking.
And , as far as attention goes- it's a cheap thrill to be on the city bus on a HOT day, and women are checking out the goods- either surreptitiously or not.

I sometimes wonder "where's HER mind's at" when i catch one glancing...
...perhaps i just answered my own question!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
There are only two times that a penis is anything but just a penis to me. The first time is when it's mine. When it's mine, it's the most important one on earth to me. The second time is when someone is trying to touch me with theirs. Otherwise a dick is a dick is a dick.

laguy

1st Like
Media
Could Fascination with penis size just be a part of repression? Since I have been coming out with "my Secret" and taking my fascination with cock size more seriously I suddenly seem to be losing interest in penis size. maybe it's just the way I fell today cause I'm not horny right now. God to be free of that dilema would be a wonderful thing.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's important because on numerous everyday occasions, extravagant size is ignored at one's peril. It's much like an individual tall enough to hit his head on standard doorways - safety requires almost eternal vigilance.

Consider a simple problem, such as zipping up pants. Should you ever forget to take account of all the frontage, you will find yourself left with a memorable impression.

Reactions: hungbull90

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very, very, very important, My cock is my single best feature and yes, I get off on having it admired. Since I'm str8 I don't really care about any friend's dick, but I have to admit I'm curious to compare if someone has a big one. I've never had sex with a dude, but if i did ever further explore my other 10%, it'd be with someone who has a big one--i don't know why.

Gabe

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
laguy said:
I wonder cause if My cock was huge I would totally get off from having it wirshipped all day long and I would top all the time guys and girls. But sometimes it seems to me that really hung guys like other really hung guys and so I guess maybe I just like really hung guys cause I'm not hung. Like I doub't if size would matter to me if I was huge. I think I'm just envious- I basically just want a big cock and since I don't have it I guess I get it from someone else.
rock on

Thats not cool at all man, if your blessed with a huge one or a big one or whatever its never cool to brag.

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kyuhaku said:
meh, sometimes i feel pretty happy and obsessive of my cock, Sometimes i really dont care. IDK i like the attention.
and i'd love to give it to you!!! hot!

DumberFusionBlue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well let's say it's quite important... Ok, it does turn me on having it admired... And I'm also curious to compare if someone has a bigger one than me in the guys' locker room... And it's nice to know that I won't be the one with the smallest size...

It's nice to know that I'm bigger than the average guy, but I don't really need to tell all my friends about it, you know...

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DumberFusionBlue said:
Well let's say it's quite important... Ok, it does turn me on having it admired... And I'm also curious to compare if someone has a bigger one than me in the guys' locker room... And it's nice to know that I won't be the one with the smallest size...

It's nice to know that I'm bigger than the average guy, but I don't really need to tell all my friends about it, you know...

I feel exactly the same
Love being above average

You may be asking the question in the wrong place, just because of the audience here on lpsg.org... But like most of the posters on this thread, yeah it's important to me, and one of the reasons that this site is welcome. It's nice to know that you belong in a relatively exclusive club!