Is cock size important to hung dudes?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by laguy, Aug 4, 2006.

1. laguy

laguy New Member

I wonder cause if My cock was huge I would totally get off from having it wirshipped all day long and I would top all the time guys and girls. But sometimes it seems to me that really hung guys like other really hung guys and so I guess maybe I just like really hung guys cause I'm not hung. Like I doub't if size would matter to me if I was huge. I think I'm just envious- I basically just want a big cock and since I don't have it I guess I get it from someone else.
    rock on

2. laguy

laguy New Member

Sorry about the spelling errors plus I just wanted to see if my reply works.
    LA ROCKS!

3. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

nah, i'm here for the free beer.

4. chico8

chico8 New Member

I think you hit the nail on the head. Sure it's important but like so many other physical characteristics that can't be changed, it's just the way it is. Had you been born with a monster dick, you probably wouldn't feel the way you do.

5. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

meh, sometimes i feel pretty happy and obsessive of my cock, Sometimes i really dont care. IDK i like the attention.

6. digitalhunk007

I think that having a big dick is very important to guys who are hung. Although there are lots of guys who are way bigger than me, I LOVE the size of my dick and I would never trade it for the world.

And why do I love my big dick so much? Well for one, the size of it makes me feel more manlier. And two, it's brought me A LOT of pleasure. And three, I love the attention that I get with it...especially when I'm running down at the park wearing nothing but a skimpy string tank and tight spandex shorts. People can't seem to keep their eyes off of me and *it*. LOL

Just the thought of knowing that I have a snake in my jeans is a total turn on for me right there in itself. I'm sure that many hung guys out there can agree with me on that.

7. thk8plus4u

thk8plus4u Member

Being with another hung guy is VERY important to me.
    I've ONLY dated hung dudes. Makes me feel like we're
    on the same playing field... there's an understanding
    between us, a sense of power. I get off on that, big time!

8. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

That just about sums it up.
    I feel the same way- sure, there are guys larger than I am, but It's kind of cool thing to be in the "big boyz" end of the bell curve , personally speaking.
    And , as far as attention goes- it's a cheap thrill to be on the city bus on a HOT day, and women are checking out the goods- either surreptitiously or not.

I sometimes wonder "where's HER mind's at" when i catch one glancing...
    ...perhaps i just answered my own question!

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

There are only two times that a penis is anything but just a penis to me. The first time is when it's mine. When it's mine, it's the most important one on earth to me. The second time is when someone is trying to touch me with theirs. Otherwise a dick is a dick is a dick.

10. laguy

laguy New Member

Could Fascination with penis size just be a part of repression? Since I have been coming out with "my Secret" and taking my fascination with cock size more seriously I suddenly seem to be losing interest in penis size. maybe it's just the way I fell today cause I'm not horny right now. God to be free of that dilema would be a wonderful thing.

11. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

It's important because on numerous everyday occasions, extravagant size is ignored at one's peril. It's much like an individual tall enough to hit his head on standard doorways - safety requires almost eternal vigilance.

Consider a simple problem, such as zipping up pants. Should you ever forget to take account of all the frontage, you will find yourself left with a memorable impression.

12. bareamigo

bareamigo Member

Very, very, very important, My cock is my single best feature and yes, I get off on having it admired. Since I'm str8 I don't really care about any friend's dick, but I have to admit I'm curious to compare if someone has a big one. I've never had sex with a dude, but if i did ever further explore my other 10%, it'd be with someone who has a big one--i don't know why.

Gabe

13. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Thats not cool at all man, if your blessed with a huge one or a big one or whatever its never cool to brag.

14. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah? Says who?

15. FrankPipeliner

buddy, isn't that a question for obviousman? if our big cocks weren't important to us we wouldn't be here

16. mnrocky

mnrocky New Member

and i'd love to give it to you!!! hot!

17. DumberFusionBlue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well let's say it's quite important... Ok, it does turn me on having it admired... And I'm also curious to compare if someone has a bigger one than me in the guys' locker room... And it's nice to know that I won't be the one with the smallest size...

It's nice to know that I'm bigger than the average guy, but I don't really need to tell all my friends about it, you know...

18. les123

les123 Member

Albums:
    I feel exactly the same
    Love being above average

19. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    You may be asking the question in the wrong place, just because of the audience here on lpsg.org... But like most of the posters on this thread, yeah it's important to me, and one of the reasons that this site is welcome. It's nice to know that you belong in a relatively exclusive club!

20. fortiesfun

Gold Member

It is exceptionally important to me that a cock have a size. Now whether it is large, medium or small, that is not so critical. As long as it works...

Draft saved Draft deleted