Is cock size important to hung dudes?

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My cock size is important to me and I am not even that big...I am bigger than average but at just around 8"x5.5" (depending on how hard I am) I am nowhere near huge.

I have never liked my body and always hated being naked in public (lockers, showers) but my dick is the one body part I have always loved. I am not really hung when soft...I am much more a grower...my cock size is so important to me that I used to get hard in school on purpose so that the guys would not be able to make fun of my naked body...it was worth the risk of being made fun of for being hard as that happens to all guys.

I have to say that even now that I am much happier with my body (it hasn't changed much but my self image has) I still love my dick...it turns me on just to think about it...

I love how steel hard it gets and how much pleasure it gives me and other people. I love the feel of it in my hand and the way other people react to it with their faces and bodies. I especially love that it gives the front of my trousers and underwear a bulge, which, in turn, gives me the cock-sure confidence that I have the power to do anything (or even anyone) I set my mind on.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
One almost has to be so careful in responding to this thread !

Do we lie by saying we're NOT proud of our size?
( And, WHO would ever believe us?)

Or, do we dare speak the truth and just admit we're proud as heck?
(We then only fuel the flames of envy and all the lamenting from those
who find themselves at an average size or below.)

Hmmmmm. How DOES one respond then? I really dunno.

There are guys who try to strike a balance in all this. 'Try to feel proud (in a non-boastful way) and recognize there's more to being a man than "size".

I like this approach, personally. And I try to be that kind of man.

The unfortunate twist to all this is the assumption however, that all "hung men" go about their lives bragging and putting other men down.

In reality, many of us simply do not.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Obviously it is: otherwise why should we be hanging here? I am talking as a straight guy: my cock size is important to me. Alas, there are many more important things (damn! If it were really important, i’d have it with no stress.... J ).