Is dating much younger women than you ok ?

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see now in social media a push back against age gap relationship especially with the straight man being older. Leo gets maligned for liking younger women. I’m curious to know what you straight men think. In the gay world it’s different and not a big deal.

I was walking on the street today in Manhattan and I saw a guy tell his friend you are 30 and hanging out with a 21 year old lol

Is it fair game after 18 ? Or legal age of consent ?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've known men who were in May Dec relationships. I have a 40 year old friend who's in a relationship with a 28 year old.
I've known people who were in much bigger age gap relationships, some of which worked out and some that didn't.

Personally I don't think I'd be up for being in a relationship with someone much older or much younger. However, I've never been in that situation.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are often two sides to every question.

Personally I guess i am a little old fashioned. Older man and a younger woman is OK to a degree.
If he is 60 and she is 20, I would be jealous, but have to say no. If she was 60 and he was 20, I would probably say no. 10 -15 years is not that big of a deal. The terms cradle robbing, Gold digger come to mind when the age difference is too great . Again this is my opinion, many of the large age gap relationships do work, within their own dynamic.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Past age 25, I think any woman is fair game to any age of man. Prior to that is going to be met with default of suspicion from me; as in I consider you either Schroedinger's loser, or predator until further notice.
To be fair I don't judge what might drive the attraction, I fully recognize that most men look at 18-24ish as the prime attractive yrs of women, but I do judge the means and motivations that those attractions are acted upon.

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
B
Past age 25, I think any woman is fair game to any age of man. Prior to that is going to be met with default of suspicion from me; as in I consider you either Schroedinger's loser, or predator until further notice.
To be fair I don't judge what might drive the attraction, I fully recognize that most men look at 18-24ish as the prime attractive yrs of women, but I do judge the means and motivations that those attractions are acted upon.
Interesting. The law says something different…

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes of course it is it’s how the world works. I am 58 and my girl is 30. I only date younger women because women my age can’t keep up with me in my daily life and when it comes to sex and the D they for sure can’t keep up with my big personality. 0FEBD523-BE37-4DC2-941A-1D363D5A9754.jpeg

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it. Always seems you run out of things to talk about. Not enough common ground that comes from similar memories. Pop culture, etc.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fuck yeah. NGL, when it comes to banging a pussy the younger the better (18 and up in the US of course). Don't get me wrong, a lot of older women have tits and ass and good head and whatever, but nothing like a fresh tight young pussy to stretch man

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as it's legal and consensual, why not?

On that note, I don't know if I'd date much younger women. I'm 29 right now, I can't see myself dating most 19-year-olds due to lack of cognitive repertoire.
You don't sound like someone with children or younger siblings. In some states in the US 15-16 is the legal age of consent...I do believe quite a large percentage of men whom had an individual like that as their daughter or little sister would take issue with some old man dropping the "it's legal" bomb after he just blew her back out before homeroom sophomore yr.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Years ago in my early 40s I had a 19-year-old hanger on. The kicker was that she was the daughter of a friend. I knew her since birth!

When she came to Dallas for college, and her dad told her to call me if she ever needed anything.

A couple of months into the semester she calls to invite me to dinner. I'm game. But she wants to eat in the Student Union. I try to steer her towards a steakhouse, my treat. Nope, she invited me so it's her call.

She was very touchy feely, and I felt a bit uncomfortable. I had never seen this side of her, not that I had seen a lot of her.

But I'm with a beautiful young woman so all's right with the world, right?

She introduced me to some of her friends who asked if I was her dad. And she'd reply, "no, he's just a special friend." Oh, it's a game! She got a lot of wows and you go girl.

Nothing ever developed, thankfully. We had nothing in common except her dad. But she continued to call and we would talk for a while. I did take her to a steakhouse, where she wanted to "dress up."

She said "this feels like a date." I said it's not.

End of that story.

The largest age difference was a few years ago with a college graduate student who I think was 23. I was on a panel and gave a lecture. She confessed to a crush on me. It was a one-night stand, but burned into my memory. But keeping up with a 23-year-old would burn out even more of me.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see now in social media a push back against age gap relationship especially with the straight man being older. Leo gets maligned for liking younger women. I’m curious to know what you straight men think. In the gay world it’s different and not a big deal.

I was walking on the street today in Manhattan and I saw a guy tell his friend you are 30 and hanging out with a 21 year old lol

Is it fair game after 18 ? Or legal age of consent ?
I've gone down to 20, or so, with special lady---- but usually like later 20's, early 30's---- closer to their sexual peak.

dvsdz

Cherished Member
Media
Fuck yeah. NGL, when it comes to banging a pussy the younger the better (18 and up in the US of course). Don't get me wrong, a lot of older women have tits and ass and good head and whatever, but nothing like a fresh tight young pussy to stretch man
16 is the legal age in some states

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a younger person than some of the other guys her I'd say I've seen up to 7 years gap but much more than that would be seen as too much. But at the same time it's all about where you are in life. My mom if 10 years older than my dad so an age gap can work. But really anything past 10 it would be hard to find things in common with each other.